° - The people of the lamp

within the lamp was a passage to a surreal place, one only those could dream of, a prison in the form of a beautiful paradise, located in a realm ostracised from space and time where the genies of the lamp resided for the rest of their days, immor...

within the lamp was a passage to a surreal place, one only those could dream of, a prison in the form of a beautiful paradise, located in a realm ostracised from space and time where the genies of the lamp resided for the rest of their days, immortal beings with only one wish to be free from the shackles which froze them free from age, sickness and freedom

"Sound the bell!"

"there is a problem"

" a great problem!"

" far worse than when we had to deal with jafar" a voice yelled awaking his fellow genies from their slumber "so you have felt it too"

"This is more than just a problem! The end of everything we know is approaching"

"Why are you all screaming!"

"Someone has found a lamp! We are all in danger"

"Now you are just over reacting"

"We combined our forces to hide the lamps, so that no mortal may ever find them again"

"Only the diamond in the rough can find it and there hasn't been one for nearly a century!"

"How did one manage to slip into their hands"

"mortals no longer need our wishes they already have powers. ."

"what more could they want !"

"The greedy ones ask for more, why do you think we were kept hidden when the age of super humans arrived we were no longer needed our simple presence would shift the tide of their mortal realm"

"Tell me alibaba was the one that got taken, he's a nuisance anyway always causing trouble, perhaps he'd finally learn how to help people instead of running his mouth"

"Hey I'm right here! It's not like your doing anything useful around here Haifa, constantly complaining and whining"

"How da-"

"that's enough !"

"No good will come from panicking or arguing"

"which one of us was taken so we can assess the disruption thoroughly" the group of beings remained silent before searching around