Chapter Two

. I stood up and booked it out of the classroom to the roof. Leaving the class dumbfounded.

...

...

I slammed the door to the roof open and ran to the railing. I slammed my knees to the hard concrete ripping my knee socks and my skin.

⚠️trigger ⚠️

I searched my bag like a maniac. My arms burning to bleed. I took out a small blade and rolled my sleeve. I hesitated only for moment but soon I felt the satisfaction of blood being summoned out of my arms. At first it was just little dots but soon I had made it deep enough that blood trickledown to the floor in a small puddle.

-1 For being stupid

-2 For being born

-3 For being worthless

-4 For being quirkless

-5 For being a slut

6..7...8.9.10..24...30

I stopped at 30 when I began to feel dizzy.

⚠️Trigger warning over⚠️

I quickly bandaged my arms and put my blade away. I felt tired so I took a nap on the roof. it was a dreamless nap though.

-Time skip brought to you by smol might-

I woke up. The sky was orange and it was way past time to leave. I stood up and booked it down the stairs. Not caring if the teachers found me or not. Thankfully they didn't but a certain greenette did. I was 3 feet from the gate. 3 three fucking feet! I felt someone pull me to the side.

"Midoryia! Heeeyy!"I said nervously.

"Don't 'midoryia hey' me. Where were you Ako?! I was worried sick that you did something stupid!" I looked at my shoes.
out of the corner of my eyes I saw that I had bled through my sleeves a little bit. I prayed that he didn't notice but of course...

He did...

"Ako! Oh my god your bleeding what happened?!" He said. He reached for my arm but I pulled back.

"It's nothing I'm fine."

He looked fucking P I S S E D. He clearly knew I was lying. He crossed his arms and looked me dead in the eye.

"Show me."