"Whatever. The hell are you doing anyway?" Jimin converses with hoseok as he walks down the hallway and hoseok trails behind like a lost puppy.

"I dunno. Mrs. Cole asked me to do something but I forgot." He says with an unbothered smile although Jimin knows it's eating him up inside. Hoseok has ADHD which is why he's so overly positive, but it's also why his memory is absolute shit. He struggles to recall things that someone told him even two seconds ago. And for these reasons, Jimin tries to not give him a hard time. (says the person who just yelled at him 2 seconds ago🤡)

"It's ok. Let's just get to class." Hoseok nods to Jimin's words while Jimin leads them to said destination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I rush into the cafeteria to retrieve my lunch with Mrs. Han's credit card as routine. I'm rushing because I'm trying to avoid a certain someone and her mindless followers. I haven't seen her in two days so I don't know when she's going to show up. I quickly pay for my food and make a dash towards the double doors of my freedom.

almost there...

so close...

just a few mor-

All I have to say is speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Y/N~" I stop dead in my tracks as I hear my voice being called out by no other than the queen herself. I stay there frozen until I feel multiple presences behind me and freshly painted acrylic nails on my shoulder.

"Where are you going Y/N? Won't you come and sit with your best friends?" yuri asks with a fake pout on her face. She raises her voice a bit which catches the attention of others in the cafeteria.

Great just my luck.

"I-" I start but quickly get interrupted by one of the girls in the group.

"Of course she wants to sit with us" Next thing I know I'm being dragged to a table located in the middle of the cafeteria. I keep my head down and comply when someones push me down in one of the seats of the table. I hate how I always get involved in this shit.

"I see you have some lunch Y/N. Why don't you eat it?" I look around for a split second before sighing. I pick up my spoon and take a sip of my kimchi jjigae (spicy soup).  I continue eating my soup while ignoring the intimidating stares of the people around me, but also anticipating what yuri and her followers will plan next.

"Yuri........don't you think she looks a little thirsty?" One of the girls says as yuri eyes me up and down with an amused smirk. 

"She kinda does, doesn't she?" In my peripheral vision, I see Yuri stand up with something behind her back. 

"How about we help her quench her thirst" Suddenly, I feel a cold liquid run down my hair and the side of my face onto my uniform and then the floor. I sit there in shock as I look up and meet the mischievous stare of Yuri. 

"Aw, I'm sorry Y/N I guess my hand must of......slipped." She falsely apologizes before breaking out in a snarky laugh. Now all the attention is on the current situation.

The crowd laughs as I sit in humiliation while others stare in pity. The laughing goes around for a while before someone bursts through the door saying my name.

"Y/N what happ- what in the world??" Mrs. Han rushes over to me and the laughter immediately dies down. I keep my head down as she kneels in front of me and pushes my hair out of my face.

"My goodness are you ok?" she asks with a concerned look on her face while I look at her, on the verge of tears.

She quickly stands up and grabs my shoulders to lead me out of the lunchroom, but she pauses and turns around looking at yuri and friends.

"You, you, you, you, and you. Principals office, now! Even you, Yuri, your not getting out of this this time." Mrs. Han points to the girls and continues to lead me out of the cafeteria.

She takes me to the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Oh Y/N " She sighs as she takes some paper towels and attempts to dry my hair. She takes off my school jacket and places it on the racks beside the paper towel dispenser.

"I think it's best if we try to wash some of this milk out of your hair." she continues before lifting my chin to exam my face."

"But first, are you okay Y/N-ah?" I watch Mrs. Han asks with a concerned look.

"I'm fine," I say as I turn my attention back to cleaning myself up. (SAVE ME😩)

"If you say so," she says not entirely believing me. We continue to wash my hair and wipe the excess milk off of my body. Once we're done we head back to the classroom where Mrs. Han gives me her school cardigan.

"Thank you, Mrs.Han, for everything," I say once we settle in the classroom with our usual setup.

"I'm really glad to be helping you, Y/N. You know your like the daughter I've never had," she says with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't think I've updated since like October.........oh well

idk how to introduce namjoon in BUT I HAVE SOME IDEAS😏