Louis and Harry shrugged. "As long as he doesn't behave like an arse, I'm fine"

"Seriosuly Louis?"

"Yes Harold, seriously. Your annoying you know" Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes, literally not caring what Louis was saying but still felt the need to answer him. "Oh please, I'm only annoying because your such a dick at times"

"Yeah? Atleast I got one thats more than five inches, yours is barely even one-"

"Boys!" Eleanor exclaimed all of sudden; sitting down next to Louis and clinging a little to his arm. Everyone seemed to find it amusing, apart from Louis and Harry though.

"Stop squirming!" Harry ordered after Louis tried to shake Eleanor off him. "I got Escalator hugging my arm, I'm allowed to squirm around"

"But don't! The cuffs are cutting into my skin, it hurts like hell!" Harry tried to reason, but that went unheard until blood started to peep out, and Gigi pointed it out.

"Oh for fucks sake Eleanor! Move!" Louis ordered and pushed her off him and stopped his movements until she fell off her chair. He carefully slided down the cuffs a little, frowning a little at the blood.

Everyone was just staring at the liks they had a third head or something; espically since Harry wasn't complaining about Louis touching him.

"Its not a cut, just a deep scratch" Louis told Harry after he examined it, and asked everyone if they had a piece of tissue or a wet wipe with them. "I do!" Eleanor exclaimed and hurridely went into her bag and pulled out a package of wet wipes and gave them to Louis whom thanked her and took one out.

"Will it sting?"

"No, its not a cut. Might just tingle a little but it won't hurt" Louis assured for some reason, and gently wiped off the blood.

"I think we need to tell Ms. Alvarez about this, we need to get new cuffs. These are way to short" Harry suggested to Louis who nodded at the idea and told everyone that they were leaving and going to the main office.

"Did they just-okay what just happened?! Am I going blind?" Liam checked with Niall whom was just staring at Louis and Harry's now empty seats like he saw a ghost.

"Thats was-....I think I need a vacation" Niall responded. "Louis and Harry literally just agreed on something and Louis touched Harry's hand-I think I'm dreaming" Niall added after a few moments, but everyone agreed.

"Last year we had the coronavirus pandemic, and now this year Louis and Harry agreed on something.....maybe this really is a new decade."

-

Louis and Harry managed to convince their teachers to get them a new pair off cuffs after the first week is finished, it was a long way to go, but its better than staying in these for almost two months.

Currently Louis was being dragged into the Style's house-literally. Apparently Anne cancelled their guy, and that was driving Harry on edge.

"I can't believe you!" Harry argued with his mother whom paused the show she was watching. "What?" Her eyes trailed to Harry and Louis' hands, then back to meet her son's eyes.

"You cancelled our guy!" And so the argument began; both of them screaming and yelling at one another. Harry was red with anger, but Anne was looking like she was about to pass out from crying.

"Why can't you understand I'm doing this for your own good!?" Anne cried harder, just wanting her son to notice that this hate between him and Louis was just very unhealthy and ridicilous.

All she wanted was for this project to go off smoothly. Thats all. "I hate you, your literally the worst mother in the entire world!" Harry spat and rushed up to his room.