(TW- end)

Her little sister had pulled the ear buds out, the house had fallen silent, probably from shock at her out burst. Ezzalynn was never one to speak up about .. anything. She was closed off so her yelling probably stunned everyone in the house including her. Cps said they were on the way and were bringing the police, they were assumed to be there in about 5 minutes. She then called her grandmother on her moms side who answered with a tired "Hello sweetie?" Ezzalynn started crying and all she could choke out was "You need to take Lizzy please, I know you and papa don't have enough room in your house for both of us so please take her away from this house.." Her voice was breaking at the end of the sentence as she looking at her little sister who was now crying holding her knees to her chest. Her grandma told her shes booking a flight down there and will arrive tomorrow afternoon. "Lizz.. Lizzy?" Ezzalynn held her sister calmly humming their childhood song, they were only 6 years apart and were pretty close, Ezzalynn had basically raised her, with her dad being.. well how he is and her mom always out cheating on her dad.

"Grans gonna come down.. shes gonna be here tomorrow. Shes coming to take you home with her Lizz. I know how much you like their house its so much better then living here and you'll still have a life to live." She was rubbing her sisters head when she heard the cops come in and start talking to her parents. Lizz just sobbed in her arms she had felt so hopeless. How could she have let it get so bad?She got lost in thought when her phone started buzzing. She picked up "Hey tommy.." Her cousin was talking with hurried words "Y-your okay right he didn't n-nothing happened Ezz? Gran called and told me she was picking Lizzy up w-" she cut him off with a sad laugh. " Yeah she said she would fly down and come get her and Im not able to go... you know how small their home is I couldn't fit my stuf and Li-" she was cut off by a soft knock at the door and the sound of a woman officer "H-hang on tommy the cops are here" she set her phone down opening the door to the woman who walked in and seated the girl on her bed with her younger sister. The woman crouched infront of the two and proceeded to talk to them in a very soft loving voice, it had clearly made Lizzy slightly less tense. The officer asked some questions then added "You two look so similar its adorable!" before turning out the bedroom door to talk to the other officer that was there. Ezzalynn chuckled at that, her and Lizzy did look awfully similar. They both had dark raven colored hair and jade colored eyes though Lizzys were a shade brighter, they both had a "button nose" as her gran called it. But Ezzalynn had fuller lips then Lizzy did.

Ezzalynn picked the phone back up to see that Tommy was still on "h-hey Tommy... I know its a stretch and this...well honestly this may be too much to ask and I know you would have to speak to you parents about it but c-can I come and stay with you? Id buy my own ticket and everything" Tommy let out an inaudible noise and told her that he would be back. Lizzy looked up at her sister with fear. They were gonna be separated. "Lizzy I- I know.. But I cant go stay with you at Grans I would only be a burden they only have one guest bedroom and it isn't very big how would I fit my gaming set up?" she said with a chuckle. "But Ezzie I don't wanna leave I- I wanna go with you or.. or you can come with me and I just wont have my stuff there! I wont be a problem I'll even sleep on the flo-"

Lizz was cut off by her sister simply pulling her into a hug "Lizzy please. This is better for us both. You'll have freedom over there and a gorgeous back yard. Its not about me not wanting to go I don't wanna leave you, but Gran is amazing ! you would have a great life and I promise to go and visit whenever I can and here!" she stood up and walked to her drawer. She pulled out her old iPhone 11 that she stopped using when she bought the 12 with money from streaming. "You can even have my old phone so I can call and text you okay?" Her sister just nodded slowly and sniffled.

---- Time skip to when Gran landed -----

    Ezzalynn had driven out to the airport with her sister to pick their grandma up. After her grandma was in the car she started by telling her grandma that she had told the cops that her and her sister both had safe and stable places to go and they were currently looking into Tommy and Grans living spaces to deem if they were"stable living conditions for children" The cops didn't do much about her parents though, they had taken her dad in and was holding him until his court date.
After Ezzalynn stopped talking, Lizzy chimed in with all the stories she had from school or playing at home or watching the T.V when everyone was asleep. They had peaceful conversation the whole way home.  After arriving home Gran had given their mother a shallow "hello" and went up stair with Lizzy to go and help her pack her things. Ezzalynn and her mother were left alone until her mom whispered out "Im sorry Ezz, I really..Im just.... I don't want to lose you guys.." her moms head was held in her hands staring down at the floor. Ezzalynn had felt bad for her mom for a moment until she started yelling.

Her mom was off her medication and had been for years so she wasn't stable emotionally. "You did this! You got Elizabeth taken and you and your stupid f-fucking little online bull crap!! This is why your father hates you so much this is w-why he.." She had fallen onto her knees slumped over on the floor Ezzalynn started down at her. "Im.. Im not sorry for doing what I love mo- Sarah. I cant even call you mom anymore. And you know why dad hates us all so much? Huh!? Its cause neither of "his" kids are actually his!! you went out and screwed the same dude and look what happened 2 kids from the same dude six years apart! Hell I wouldn't like you either." She scoffed getting up and turning away going upstairs to start packing things of her own.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all liked the first chapter! Im writing this at like 9 in the morning and ive barely slept all night so sorry if there's typos or anything

I know this was a  bit of heavy start and the book barely just started and trust me it only gets worse  jk jk but seriously I have a lot planned for this book even though idk if it'll get attention or not but im gonna have fun with it :)))) and I hope everyone enjoys it

Make sure to vote n stuff 😎