"I guess I have to follow her."
Wali siad innocently and before Ali could punch him he ran out.

______________

It was 5 in evening when Samahir was standing on stool and decorating the wondow of her room with flowers.

Ali came into room while typing on his phone and upon looking at the sight infront of him he froze.

Her duppata was tied on her waist in cross to her left shoulder.

Scattered smell of her minty shampoo in atmosphere  was telling him that she just got showered.

Her hair were half dried and were scattered on her back.

He sighed heavily and closed the door behind cause this time he didnt want any Arsum to see them and interrupt their moment.

Ali took baby steps towards her who was still unaware of his presence.

She was having airports plugged in her ears thats Why she didn't even hear cracking sound of door.

She raised her hand up to put tape on the corner of string having roses hanging with it  which made her shirt to ride up a little.

Àli cleared his throat and turned his back towards her.

He never wanted to invade in someone's privacy.

He turned back after almost 2 minutes but she was still in same position.

Ali sighed and took the corner of duppata and put it on his eyes whiel closing them.

"Samahir!!!"
He called upon him.

Ali didn't know that she was having earpods in her ears.

"Come down I will fix them. You will fall and cause a big trouble."
He murmured cause she was moving way too much.

He was waiting for her to shout that she wasn't a trouble maker but when nothing came he opened his eyes taking them directly to her head.

Just then he realized that she didn't even hear a single word he uttered.

An idea popped in his mind and he smirked giving it a nod.

Ali snaked his arm near her ear and took ear pod out and shouted on his lungs.

She got startled and a scream left her mouth making her stumble back.

Ali was not expecting this but before she could fall down he caught her.

Samahir opened her eyes slowly and realized that she was in his protective arms.

She smiled and her hands which were holding his shoulder went around his neck.

"I was calling you since long!"
Ali whispered.

"Sorry I didn't hear!"
She said putting his hair away from his forehead which were tickling him in eyes.

Ali remained silent .

" So? What you were saying?"
She asked huskily.

He was still holding her bridal style and not even she asked him to put her down.

"I was saying that let me do it for you!"
Ali smiled.

"Oh ho! This much favour!"
She smiled pinching his nose.

"If you don't want then.."
Ali said looking around dramatically.

"Then?"

"Then I won't waste my time on such useless things. Instead I can take a beautiful girl out for dinner and you can do your work here."
He said hiding his smile.