15) EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

(I would like you to play truth untold)
It was now the day of ball, where all were getting the things ready for war . Amaya was in her own world , after all the things happened Amaya kill people but not all she torture them and then give them a safe and secure life away from underground world a job and mostly people do that she never want to kill people .
But today it's been completely 2 years of her husband's death .
Amaya was in her room near window with a pic frame in her hand .
"It's been 2years today I am going to execute the plan but I don't know it's like I don't want to help me out j-
Nop for me you are mark .

"It's been 2years today I am going to execute the plan but I don't know it's like I don't want to help me out j-Nop for me you are mark

This was one of your favo pic cause this annoys me because I was sleeping .
But I love this you didn't looks like you were a mafia leader like you are so cute🙂.
I ... I miss you love .
I feel like I don't want this . Waeeee .

Rosè side.
Today is the day I am kindda happy but it's like something will not be gonna go right.

Jimin: what are you thinking.
Rose: I don't know it feels like something is gonna be wrong.
Jimin tell me will you hate me after this.
Jimin: no I will love you more cause rose it's no use to explain much cause bighit treated us same as YG treated you guys .
Listening this rose gasped
Rose : omo I I am so sorry .

Jimin: no need to be it's not your mistake .
Rose : *smile at him but it soon faded* Jimin listen 1 think whatever happened you have to move on from me if something ever happened to me because we're not sure that we all will be fine after the party because we have to expect the unexpected and how much I know yg is called Amaya how much I guess she got the invitation

Listening to this Jimin said "thing will happen to you I will protect you at any cost promise me that you will not get into any danger because it's me or anyone"

Rose then said with a sad mile "mian I can't promis that chim"

then rose get up and move out of the place going to get ready for the party since it was already evening.

*Jisoos prove*
I am getting ready for the party but I don't know something is not right I give something is big going to happen I know about the plan that Amaya and Rose Lisa are doing but something else which is not right is going to happen I don't know I just have a feeling about I am just not feeling good I hope everything goes well while I was thinking this. Jin came into the room "are you ready. "
Small smile and said "I am ready'.
Jin : ok let's go then
Me : yeah .

No one's prove
They all reached the party everyone was enjoying where as blackpink was not feeling good.
intention that what is going to happen because they didn't saw Amaya ,YG or big hit here till now and it was creating a suspicion in there minds .

While in between there thoughts the door open revealing one and only Amaya she was looking very good but something was off they can tell others find her normal but those two girls Lisa and Rose know that it's not right something is wrong.

Amaya approached all of them and excused Lisa and rose they were gone into a corner.
Soon as they reached their Rose a ask amaya "whats wrong"
Amaya understood what she meant and said I don't know I don't have a good feeling about this I feel something is not right I am not sure what it is but yeah there is absolutely something which is wrong and twisted I am unable to find that and I am kinda regretting it right now but let's see what will happen as usual I have expected the unexpected and since my unexpected thing is showing off as YG and big hit is not here I am kinda I don't know how to say this but afraid what is going to happen because in this party there are many people who are innocent."

While they were in between their chats they hide gunshots the people in the party started running the door open then revealed YG and bighit seen this Amaya rose and Lisa got their point and the get ready to fight but as soon as they were going towards them and the lights went off now the lights are on once again in BTS blackpink twice member everyone was held by the people of big hit whereas Amaya Lisa and Rose were in between a big circle of mens then Amaya said
" how much I hate doing this things"

Lisa said that "shut up and let's begin ".
The fight day all the three girls were fighting whereas BTS and other members were watching them in shock since it was the first time seeing girls fight so nicely.
had a gun in her pocket she took out and started to show them all shots were headshot.
It was kindda thing to watch but when everything was going good Lisa was shot in her stomach seeing this everyone shouted and then release themselves from the mens and BTS and blackpink also started fighting Lisa was vomiting blood suppress your want and start to fight once again . Amaya being The Ninja she is was fast enough for causing a person to confuse since she was fast .
She had 2 knifes with her which she used in fighting cause insted of punching she was stabbing them.

While they were all busy they didn't notice that YG was behind lisa .
Getting the chance he captured lisa.
YG : sto everyone if anyone move I will shoot her in the head.
Jk: no don't you dare YG
YG : I bet I do.
YG then dragged lisa with him as soon he was out in the car he started to drive to wards clif with bighit .
Amaya and rose followed soon they were in car later everyone followed them but when BTS and there wife's reached cliff they saw a horrible seen .

Lisa ,rose and Amaya all three were shot and were going to fall of cliff.
YG : say bye bye to your love ones .
Lisa and Rose mouthed "love you to Jimin and jk.
They all were unable to move cause bighit's people were holding them .
And at the end both bighit and yg shot trio and they fall off clif.

Jk:nooooooo lisaaaa

Jimin:nooooo rose
Jisoo,Jennie,naeyon,Jihyo,momo: nooooooooooo

YG : now it's your time to pay .
Bighit: from now you will do as we say.

Everyone was beyond shock. Everything finished the thing they were feeling was the death of there beloved ones .
End

No it's not I was joking it's not the end.