14goodbye

it was one week since BTS blackpink and Amaya was living in ke mention but now it's time for going back since everyone is waiting for them and they have to go back to their own houses since they don't want the bighit and yghave any type of suspicions about where they are the kids have been gone back to London since they have their aunts there .

they all were back now to their sibling mention where am I and her all brothers and cousins live there now sitting in the lobby.
Then Jenny said I'm really sorry about whatever I said I was just worried about my sister's cut her there and said no it's alright it's not your fault it's just time was not with us during that period it's just luck now I guess it's better you get going because we don't want your father's to have any type of suspicious about where you guys are and also I want to say sorry before hand if anything happened to ygor big hit."I'm not sorry that I'm going to kill them I am sorry because you are going to lose them that's it I hope you guys enjoyed and Lisa and rose don't take tension about the kids their fine secure over there no one is going to harm them they have there aunts and uncles also there. rose said "no I know that you are saying right and I believe you but before going there I would like to go to the garden to meet all of them" in between Lisa said "actually I was also thinking of that since it's been a long since we visited them"

Everyone agreed on this plan and get the garden on the other side BTS and their partners aside from Lisa and Rose were confused when there is a garden there this or 6 Tom stones on which it was just by them that it was their parents all the kids all the adult kids both to the parents and then start talking to them asking how they are they are good and what have been happening there after about half an hour they went back into the house and goodbye to the each other after they left.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing Amaya then said "it's time for the war get everything ready its next week we have to find a way back here anyhow they will Shirley do something unexpected and we don't want that to happen guys let's get prepared I will inform Lisa and Rose date and time also I got to know that there is a ball hosted by big hit so I guess it's the best place to goeveryone really so that we can get revenge."

*On bts and blackpink's side*
dex plane everything to the driver and to their partner's whatever happened there and about the kids they were kind of shocked listening this but still it's the truth So they agreed and they were kinda happy that they have more members in the family now now they were on their way back home while everyone was kinda tired due to the long trip as Lisa and Rose were thinking deep into something is no one else knows the work I the afraid of the outcomes they were thinking what will be going to happen next week yes the get the text Amaya send then they were kind happy that it's finally happening but there was some part of them who was sad also they were afraid that it will affect their new life but they also have read that they will be selfish with their old ones so they decided to have the war.

After the all raised home tevar in different homes as earlier.
They bid good byes.

Jennie and tae hyung side

Jennie sad out of nowhere "if something ever happened to me please move on cuz we are not sure what is gonna happen next minute."
Listening this day was kind of song because he didn't expect this coming so he said what are you saying where are you saying something like this nothing will ever happen to you I will make sure that so please don't say something like this" jennie cut him cut him in between this and said "don't it- it's better to not assume things I am just telling a matter fact we all have to go one day or another I am just telling you nature and the furious and she will looking angry also frustrated seeing this tae completely confused but you let this aside maybe he thought it was because of the long travel and lots of things that happened recently.

He let out a sighe and said "take some rest it's been long and a big day"

Jimin and rose side.
Didn't talk from the night since close scolded the child and woman was trying to completely make a it up with her and talk to her and she was wrong but she was not trying or taking any type of excuses and was completely not talking with anyone she was just looking all Jolly in front of everyone but I was not talking that made that she used to he was kind of in tension about her and every touch you don't do something wrong or bad to herself so seeing this he tried to talk to her but again it was paid so here let it be and give a sometimes because he thought that it's better to give us some time and it's been a lot of things happening these days and there was a lot of choice going around so let it happen and hidden talk to her now much as they were going to lay on the bed he tried to talk to her as he said "are you feeling good now" listening this she again ignored him and laid on the bed he let out a sighe and said "what is going on why are you not talking you are not like this ."

"why are you ignoring me it's frustrating for me also it's not that I am saying that it's not a big deal for you also it was hard for you also to tell everything to me and everyone but it's much harder I have to consume the fact that you're you are widow and you had a son who is exactly same name as we have and have been through so much I don't - the fact that you have also one half of the shareholders , one of white tigers part were one of the biggest mafia in the world it is still I didn't never said anything to you try to understand you like I am interested to be with you cause I am your husband . I took that as a duty but now I am taking it on my will snow my will it is now not my duty only so bare with it."
listening to this she started crying and then she said something that broke his heart she said that's what I mean that's not the point is you didn't say anything to me and I feel guilty about that if you ever said or ever ask me it is I would have thought that yes I have done something or I have height something from you but you never and you are too good for me I am not that good I can't even it too much of the things I am just and emotional fool who has become a mafia without even knowing I am just someone who was treated by who was tortured by on stepfather cause she don't work out ok maut like the one as he say she is as talented as she has to be that's not my problem is if you would have said anything at least I won't have to get in me say something to me don't talk to me but here everything everything just opposite just opposite and I hate that please do something on me I shouted on on my own son because I thought that at least you don't feel embarrassed or any kind of awkward atmosphere around you you still didn't said anything you and it said that I should not short on him but tell me one thing what will you do if you did a mistake and you know that you did it and you are guilty of for that but you .. but you don't get the punishment for that just put yourself in my shoes and then understand it I am very very thankful that you are understanding that you understand what I am saying or whatever I am doing just try to put it I feel mistaken like this I am not one deserving you and I hate you feel that you can say I am selfish but if I can be with you like this I will come a best."

the at this point the both get it all out there was nothing live inside it was all out they both look into each other eyes as they were lying on the bed there were tears and roses eyes and human can't see in them he move forward and hugged her.
This is how to avoid night was cuddling and hugging each other cute typical couple .