This can't be real.

All 4 couples and 3 single boys were now in there hotel room getting ready for outing.

Taehyung point of view

I am right now in the lift getting in the lobby since everyone thought it's good to roam around also we don't have much work in the morning since we are working at night to be hones I don't feel bad coming here I feel like it's a good thing I came here a bit change of atmosphere and surrounding .

As I reached the lobby everyone was there.
Jihyo noona said "here you go now we can finally go"
Then Jisoo noona said "hmm how about street market I have listen much about it .
Hobi hyung : ok let's goooooodddd!!!!
*Closes my eyes ) this is way to much sun shine for me.
Namjoon hyung : ok let's go i guess we will be walking.

As we were walking down the streat i cant forget what happens yesterday like i really dont have words for it my half is saying it was true but other half is still not sure ahhh i give up like how is it even possible that Amaya and lisa are still alive aish.

momo noona: hey tae look it is good right it will look good on you try it.

To be honest after amaya and jennie i dont really like anything that much its just that i came here for work and i dont like hyung's and noona getting worried for me and the last thing want them to feel towards me is pity i dont want anyones sympathy or pity it makes me fel sick and i highly hate it i want to cy but again i cant cause of this ego thing i have and the pity i really dont want to feel jimin hyung and kook are no better i can see it they smile for others it is geniune but i can see its all fake you know 1 broken heart can feel the other . hah sometimes my own self mock me for being so vulnerable aish it is all just waist of time but again it hurt like hell . i finally started to smile a little after seeing my nease and nephews they are like cute balls of shine ahhh i miss them.:( i am jelous of atlantis ( atlantis : *smirk*) how i wih to scratch that smirk off your face now go shoo .(*scoff* wow look the jelous man is showing the little author ) {everyone looks at them} aish atlantis mian {everyone starts walking again }(nothing see you later bro love ya) bye and love ya to sis .

Jk's prove

What happened yesterday is still playing in my head not that market incident that is already going but what happened in lobby at the hotel

*flash back yesterday*

JK was roaming he passed through a girl and they bumped into each other causing the girls things to fall. they started to pick the things as jk was also helping hermuttering her a sorry girls face was not visibe as her black shot hairs were falling on her face also her body cant be seen in any shape since she was wearing baddy cloaths a hoddy and balloon pants along with a large shreag not that jk was cheking her out but he was trying to see her face but coudnt but he froze when he listened her voice may he might have not noticed but when he said the girl also frozed but soon regained her posture . " thankyou for helping me and n need for sorry as it was king of mistake to" jk was so shocked at that voice that he didnt listened that the girl bid her boy alredy but from yeaterday her head was only thinking of one name ..

lisa

 *end of flashback*

but was it really her. *sight* oh god my mind is litreally couded. Cause comeon guys this cant be real right? aishhh lisa come back i miss you i cant live i am going insane.

??? pov

i furiously looked out of window and my neck worked so fast that i really think its big thing it is safe and i am still alive but.. why do i feel thats someone called me like smeone is calling me really dont know i hope whoever it is fine ahh when will this over i want my old life back aish.

ok so lets go back to work, hah I am way to tired but its not him who is calling me yesterday he almost caught me thank to mt lovely hairs i was safe and no one knows and he didnt recognised me but he is most big change is that felt that his eyes were sad i for once wasn't abel to read his eyes. hah this cant be real right no l-lets- wait shit i shave to submit the repoet crap bye bye.

??? Pov
Phew finally done I have loads of work ahhh and I finally finished them now I am going to Bali fow vocations . Hehehe I was joking
Ahhh but it's very hectic and even yesterday they almost catched us like we were just cose of getting caught my my what a life may the god save me I wish I don't die due to over work and so much hectic schedule 😭 but in the end profit is ours to it's a BINGO!! . Either way bye I am going for luch ☞ ̄ᴥ ̄☞ bye . 

jk's prove

Momo: earth to Jungkook !

I got out from my thoughts when momo noona called me.

me: yes noona

momo: lets go and have dinner its already 6 we will have dinner outside now come on.

we reached the hotel and ordered food while we were eating there was a soft song started playing by band.

jimin's pov

As we were eating a beautiful song started playing and then i heared the worlds most beautiful voice it started playing the song "HEART WILL GO ON " from titanic .

We were unable to see the face of singer at first cause the lights of the mini stage were off but that voice was familiar like it is the voice of the persn i once loved i dont know why but its like nature is pointing something like yesterday as we were going back in the hotel we passed through a lady with whome my shoulders bumped into with voilet hair i was indeed unable to see her face but it felt like i know her it felt like it was her but again i was not sure let it be lets get back to the song and finally lights of the stage op- " WHAT THE HELL" we all shouted togather there there s.sat oh god i guess i am mad .

me:noona hyung i i am able to see rose a i g goten mad rrose she is alive h-how

Jisoo : oh god how wae she was dead h how oh my .

???: woo hoo rosie.

we looked back an saw .........

ok so hello it been long (not really) but yeah so I will be posting from Wednesday REGULARLY yeah change in plans I wrote some chapters earlier that's why I posted thesedays and my exams preponed so I will be free earlier . so, enjoy bye .

and its gonna be climax chapters now since hehee there is a lot gonna gappen bye now love yeah atzins

....

Secret mafiasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें