ARC 1-I Off To A Dumb Start

Riley: I really am in another world now....

(As I looked around I took notice that there are peculiar weird looking people some of them had scales, tails, and fur

(As I looked around I took notice that there are peculiar weird looking people some of them had scales, tails, and fur.....of which I assume that they are demi humans or beastman and reptilian...)

Riley:Hmm...I need to explore and find out where am I.

(As I said that I go to a dark corner of the city and silently concetrated and activated my aura burst 4.5 fold...I feel my it in my veins that my body had enhance and made my way to the roof of the building by jumping then I got an overall view of currently where I am)

I feel my it in my veins that my body had enhance and made my way to the roof of the building by jumping then I got an overall view of currently where I am)

Riley:Hmm.....I assume that this is some sort of commercial district.

(I then jump roof to roof at an incredible speed
I then found out that this is the capital of lugnica then made my way to different establishments of Market Street, Prison Tower,
Slums, Knights Garrison, Healing Institute,
Noble District and etc....It took me a total of 2 hours to fully explore lugnica and memorized all the establishments and at the end of the exploration I activated aura burst 8.5 folds to jump really high to have an overview of the capital)

5 folds to jump really high to have an overview of the capital)

Riley:it's marvelous...I should head back to the commercial district

(And with that he simply land on top of a roof then head my way back to the district and realized two important things.....)