fake love & tears.

Start from the beginning

"I have made a decision," I said, taking a long stride towards the two boys. Mattheo gave me an evil but kind glare whereas Draco looked terribly bored, nevertheless he kept a warm smile on his lips.

I walked over to Mattheo, trying to create some dominance so I tilted his head up with my finger. His head had been looking down so I took my chance to do his thing'. His brown-tinted eyes glared at me in a degrading manner, not one I had seen before, this look was different. It made me feel angered but then again having this dominance over him made me feel braver and I ignored his expression.

I slowly slid my finger away from his chin and stepped over to Draco, who had been looking away the whole time. Once he saw me coming over, he turned his head back to face me, a smile etching his lips as I stood in front of him. I couldn't feel the same feeling I felt with Mattheo but I had to choose...

"Draco," I uttered quietly. Just loud enough for the two boys to hear me, Mattheo's eyebrows threaded together and his eyelashes fluttered as he looked at the two of us.

He tried to keep an emotionless state, but I could still see emotion coming through. A horrible, ugly emotion that usually symbols weakness.

Envy.

The emotion I wanted to get out of him. Just that disgusted, jealous look on his face made me want to laugh and taunt him but I didn't move a muscle, I just admired his face still stifling the laughter which was bound to come out soon. I coughed to cover up the laughter and stepped a bit closer to Draco. I tried to think of a way to get back at Mattheo and an idea came to mind.

I placed my hand on Draco's cheek, swiping my finger over his cheekbone then planted a delicate kiss on his cheek. I looked at Theo the whole time, his anger getting even more imminent as his eyes narrowed looking at our closeness.

"karma." I mouthed, smiling at Mattheo as I looked back at Draco who seemed to be loving this attention. I felt kind of embarrassed that I was using him but it's for the game. I felt that my work there was done and I began to walk away from the two of them but as I came close to Mattheo's ear an idea came to mind. I came behind his ear, my lips just behind it and whispered seductively,

"It's my game now."

.

Hours passed since the whole 'decision'. It supposedly went as planned, I think. Well, I got the envious look from Mattheo and left the room with a pretty good last word so I would say it went perfectly.

After leaving the room, I went straight to Timothy and Blaise, not wanting them to feel worried. I came up with some kind of cover-up to keep them from feeling worried. I told them they needed help with studying and the three of them actually bought it.

"Hey, Clove?" Cathy asked, standing up from the sofa. It was now about 8 pm, and I was trying to do my homework, with help from Cathy obviously. It was some questions about armomentia brewing which I knew barely anything about as we hadn't brewed any in class.

"Yes?" I replied as she sat down next to me.

"Did you hear about the Christmas party, well more like a ball? I've been thinking about asking Ron to go with me but I'm not too sure."

"Ball? Oh, I didn't know and yes ask him! I need to think of someone to ask myself, what day is it going to be?"

"17th December, so the day after it we'll leave to go back home for Christmas break," Cathy exclaimed. I began to feel extremely thrilled as thoughts came into my head of who to take and dresses. I hadn't realised I had been staring into space for a few seconds and Cathy interrupted my thoughts by picking up a quill and writing with it.