Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)

mY lOvElY rEaDeRs, pLeAsE jUsT lEt mE bE lAzY... I've also been really busy so- this is the best I could do.

TiMeSkIp...

"So you're saying... My manz hIsOkA decided to finally fight against you?" Naruko asked as Killua frowned in slight displeasure at their closeness.

"Mhm! How did you pronounce that?" Gon asked with a puzzled look, "Pronounce what?"

"His name?" He started slightly confused.

"HiSoKa?" Naruko laughed out, "Yeah- I didn't know that was humanly possible." Gon replied.

"Well anyways... I'm so nervous, let's just go and train with Wing Sensei!" Gon cheered out.

•The day of the match•

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! You can do this Gon!! Use my trick if you seriously need it! Remember my words!" Naruko cheered out with slight 'tears' in her eyes.

"My child is growing up." Naruko mumbled, wiping away her imaginary tear with a cloth.

"I... Aren't you the youngest?" Killua asked amusedly "Hush Kil... Hush." Naruko used her finger to place it against his mouth as Killua just laughed at her humorous action.

Naruko all of the sudden felt something slimy on her finger as she jerked her hand away, "Oh my gosh Kil... Tell me that you did not just do that-" Naruko said disgustedly.

"Maybe~" Killua smirked out in response as she immediately began wiping the liquid away from her finger onto her cloth.

I swear- when that happened Kil's eyes were kinda dull looking... What happened to him-

*Yawn* What's up? Kurama who just woken up from his slumber yawned out.

Oh nothing much.. Just curious on how Gon will fare against Hisoka since... The power gap is really.. Huge. Naruko made up an excuse before it actually became what she was thinking about.

That does seem interesting.

In the beginning, Gon tried to use his speed to deter Hisoka who only smacked him down to the ground effortlessly.

Landing in the ground on all fours, Gon used the moment to twist and bounce back up to try and punch Hisoka with an uppercut.

Before moving on to swinging his legs and fists out to try and harm him, however Hisoka just leaned back and avoided all of his attacks calmly.

Hisoka then used his palms to which Gon dodged but got kicked away as he did so, turning around in a 360° rotation quickly before he landed on his two feet, crouched down.

Knowing that what he was doing wasn't helping, he began another method as he ran around Hisoka and came nearer, trying to give him an uppercut again.

Sensing Hisoka's attack, he quickly dodged and tried to land a direct punch at Hisoka which sadly he dodged by tilting his head sideways.

Leaving a huge gap in Gon's defense as Hisoka used his fist to hit Gon by the stomach.

Gon definitely felt the hit as he made a loud groan from the impact, he began trying to hit Hisoka again only to get hit in the face.

However as he flew back, Gon tried using his leg to hit Hisoka around his shoulder to which he had blocked it with his arms held out.

As Hisoka moved his other arm, Gon quickly used the impact he did to ricochet back away from the attack.

Gon began punching and kicking to which all was deflected by Hisoka who even hit him back.

The match seemed like a lost cause for Gon as Naruko cringed at the fight. "Things... Are not looking good if he continues being pushed back by him."

"Clean hit! 1point to Hisoka!" The judge exclaimed.

"Hehehe... What's wrong?" He asked, watching Gon pant and heave from the impact.

"I still haven't moved a step from where I started." He commented, "Huh? Really? Damn it!" Gon replied before becoming determined once again.

Thank god.. I thought Gon would have to defeat him, not just make him move from his spot. He won't need to use that method I believe..

Gon lifted up the tiles from the arena and flung it at Hisoka who could easily break it to pieces, Gon used it to his advantage to hide behind the huge pieces and before Hisoka knew it, he got punched by Gon on the cheek.

"Yes!" Naruko cheered as she watched Hisoka slide off from his standing spot. "Two points for Gon!" The judge announced.

"YES! Gon is in the lead!" The blonde head cheered out excitedly, "Lets hope Gon can last.."

Gon crouched down his position for the second turn as Hisoka began moving towards him instead.

Gon followed suit and began walking towards him as well, standing face to face with Hisoka and his hands went to his pockets.

Rummaging around slightly before he took out the number 44 tag, handing it out or displaying it to Hisoka who received it.

As their eyes met, a silent signal rang out between them both as the both of them jumped back to the opposite corners of the arena.

Hisoka then began displaying his true prowess as the nen surrounding his body turned pink.

"Uh oh.. This seems worse than before..." Naruko couldn't help but feel dread wash over her.

"It's okay... Gon will be fine.. I hope.." Killua trailed off. "Uh.. Okay.."