Chapter 3

4:51 AM.

This was the time Izuku woke up at. Today was one of those days where you randomly wake up early and can't go back to sleep.

"Ughhhhhhhh...." He groaned. "Why this early..?!"

But then, he remembered. The person who writes the notes also gets up early. Perfect!

He decided to get up and go to the classroom. He hid under the desk. It was extremely uncomfortable, but it'll do.

He brought his phone just in case he needed a flashlight.

After a few minutes, a figure entered the room. 'Perfect! It's them!' Izuku celebrated in his head.

It was too dark to make out who the figure was,  but he was definetly a man. Izuku decided to come out from under the desk.

"Stay still! Who are you?!" He asked.

The male was obviously scared from his sudden appearance. He left the note on Bakugo's desk and ran.

"H-Hey! Come back!" Izuku tried opening his flashlight, but struggled due to nerves. He ran into the hallway, still seeing no light. By the time he opened it up, the culprit was nowhere to be seen.

"Damn it..." He mumbled to himself.

I definetly have to tell the others about this.

7:42

The classroom was starting to crowd up, being filled with students.

"Any letters?!" Momo asked nervously.

"Aww, are you shitting me?!" Bakugo yells from his desk.

"Another?!" Kirishima runs to Bakugo and opens up the letter

Dear Class 1-A,

Damn, you guys are pretty good at this. Before i even know it, we're gonna be down to 4 people. But, i'm afraid i'm not going to give a hint today. Unfortunately, someone saw me placing down the letter. They've probably figured out my gender, but i doubt they know who i am.

Wait, ignore me saying that i'm not giving a hint today, I am feeling a little generous... Taking out my opposite gender won't do much damage to the list...

Kouda is not the one writing these letters. Take him off the list.

Goodluck, i guess.

-Student

"So? Who saw them placing down the letter?" Jirou asks.

"I did." Izuku stands up from his seat. "I woke up early and couldn't go to sleep, so i decided to check out the classroom since the culprit would probably be here."

"That's very smart, Izuku." Aizawa says, while tiredly walking in the classroom.

"You didn't even tell us the important part! What's the gender?!" Bakugo yells.

"They- He's a male." Izuku looks at his shoes. "He seemed awfully scared when i got up from under the desk...But unfortunately, i don't know who he is."

"It's okay, Deku! You were a big help!" Uraraka reassures him.

"Now, who do we have left..."

-Mashirao Ojiro
-Fumikage Tokoyami
-Shoto Todoroki
-Izuku Midoriya

"The list...It got way shorter! And we still have 6 days left!" Mina shouts excitedly.

"False..." Sero says. He sounds worried.