Chapter 2

Class is starting soon, so everyone arrived in the room.

"Any letters today?" Tokoyami asked.

"Here." Jirou said, pointing at her desk.

"Another note!" Denki shouted.

"Well? What're you doing? Open it up already!" Bakugo yelled.

Jirou uncrumbled it and read it aloud for everyone to hear.

To class 1-A,

Haha, that was a pretty close day. You guys already eliminated a few people, good job, good job. Anyways, it seems like you guys are getting the hang of this. So i won't give a major hint. Every time you eliminate someone, i'll give you a minor hint to who i am. My fate is up to you guys.

i eat the same thing for lunch everyday.

Good luck i guess.

-Student

"So all we have to do is eliminate whoever has different things for lunch! Not too hard.." Izuku says while tapping his finger on his chin.

"I have something new everyday. You guys see me, right?" Momo says, defensively.

"Yes, makes sense since your rich!" Kirishima adds.

"Anyone else?" Todoroki asks the room.

"Yes, i do. Someone as glamorous as me would NOT have the same thing everyday." Aoyama defends.

"I have something different everyday!" Hagakuri also speaks up.

"Me too." Iida raises his hand.

"Don't forget me!" Jirou raises her hand

"Me too." Shouji says.

"Is that it? Aizawa asks.

"Seems like it." Izuku goes up to the board and erases the names that they've eliminated.

-Tsuyu Asui
-Mashirao Ojiro
-Ochako Uraraka
-Kouji Kouda
-Fumikage Tokoyami
-Shoto Todoroki
-Izuku Midoriya

The class looks at the list, a little more relieved.

"13 down. 7 more to go." Izuku says.

"We got this guys! We can save a life! Let's not give up!" Iida says, trying to encourage the class.

Aizawa looks at the last 7.

Midoriya, talking with Iida about what to do.

Tokoyami, reading.

Todoroki, looking out the window.

Uraraka, chatting with Mina, Momo, and Tsu.

Kouda, drawing.

Tsu, talking with Momo, Mina, and Uraraka.

Ojiro, also reading.

None of them look suspicious to him. Aizawa was hoping that the suicidal student would change their mind after seeing how much people care.

The bell rang, and off to lunch the students went.

"Guys, let's all sit together." Iida suggests. "I don't want anyone to be left out. For the people who were let off the hook, you can sit at one table. As for the people who are still on the list, you can sit with me at that table!" Iida pointed to an empty area. "Got it?"