Two Worlds Become One

Catch a Rising Star

A/N: Here it is. The final chapter of this story. It might be a bit short compared to that last monster from the last chapter, but then again, it's really only one scene.

Well, let's get on with it, then! Roll it!

Chapter 18

Two Worlds Become One

Three months later

The stadium was going crazy as colorful lights flashed everywhere. This concert that was being held was one that was sure to be remembered for years to come. Standing over in the VIP section of the stadium, Rosie and Harper were both waiting for the show to start. The teenage girl was wearing a pale yellow chiffon, knee-length summer dress with an A-line neckline and cream white heeled sandals on her feet. Her indigo hair was tied up into a nice ponytail over her shoulder, cleaned of paint stains.

Rosie wore a simple red summer dress with little floral prints all over. On her feet were casual beige sandals that tie around the ankles, and her mint green colored hair was let loose for once, showing off its natural curls.

A lot has changed in just three months. Thanks to the news footage of Poppy and Branch establishing their relationship, Poppy's producer and a fellow singer herself, Suki Ayama, showed it to a new manager by the name of Griffin Gristle, who was also Bridget's love interest. He was quite impressed and very much inspired by the two's love story, that he offered both Poppy and Branch his services to become their new manager. Poppy was delighted to accept and have a much better manager than Chef, but Branch was understandably a little hesitant.

He never really wanted to become a star, and he lacked a bit of self-esteem. Plus, he wasn't sure about moving to Los Angeles because Harper was still in school, and he didn't want to make her transfer because of him. But Poppy, her group of friends, and his family encouraged him to try.

Soon, Branch packed his things and went back to his grandmother's condo to live until Harper was done with school for the summer, and then she and Rosie would join him there. Although his sister did tease him a little bit about it, saying that he should've moved in with Poppy, but Branch had told Harper to knock it off. They had only been dating for a few weeks at the time, so he thought that it was moving a little too fast.

The final boost of confidence came when his girlfriend found an unfinished song that he had almost forgotten about while she was helping him unpack into the family's condo. It was something that Branch had been working on with his parents right before their accident. After that, he had put it aside, not wanting to do music for a time after that. With Poppy's help, they had finished it and Branch finally decided to try and become a musician, and he chose to use that song as his debut.

After a month of preparing and recording, his single was on the air, and it had reached thousands of online streams the world over within only a week! It was a huge hit! Everyone was so proud of him for finally emerging from out of the shadows to step up and shine, which instilled him with enough confidence to record a full album. But he still made time for his family and for Poppy, and the two of them have even worked on lots of collaborations together, whether it be original songs or covers. Needless to say, it looked like Poppy had regained her inspiration, thanks to Branch.

Now, they were going to perform their first concert together, kicking things off with Branch's hit single. Well, technically it was Poppy's concert, but she had invited her boyfriend as her special guest, since most of the new songs and covers she had produced were duets with them. Everyone in the entire city had been looking forward to the event, and they were practically bursting at the seams.