Part 33: Marry Me

Start from the beginning

"And you followed his orders?" dad raised his voice a bit. The two flinched, well it's safe to say that we all flinched aside from mom. The supposed to be guards of Gulf just lowered their heads.

"Go. I don't want to see your face now" Dad dismissed them. He sighs. No one dares to speak after that.

Gulf stirs from his sleep. He opened his eyes and saw his mom sitting beside him. He scanned the room and I guess he didn't see me.

"Mew? Babe? Mom where's Mew?" His mother just shake her head. He tries to sit up. I rushed to help him, though his mother is already assisting him but I can't bear to do nothing.

"Bii, I'm here" He looked at me and grabbed my waist to hug. He hugged me as tight as possible. I chuckled. "How are you? Your parents are here babe" I whispered to him and sniffed kiss his hair.

"I'm okay now." He smiled before he parted from me and proceeds to hug his mom.

"Mooommm..."

"Owh, my baby is hurt." She said babying my pregnant lover.

"Your baby will gonna have a baby soon" Dad teased, rolling his eyes.

"Daaaaaddd!" Gulf protest but he went and hug his father too.

"Hmm... What happened baby?" Dad asks as he retracted himself from Gulf. I held Gulf's hand to support him. The three went to stand at the edge of Gulf's bed.

"Apparently a waiter came to me and said that Mr. Smith wants to see me. And well, he is a client of ours and someone is nowhere to be seen" He eyed Bright who gives me an apologetic look "So I went to meet him, he is supposed to be in the meeting room" Gulf continues.

"Why the stairs though? You know you're pregnant right?" Mom asks.

"right. The waiter said that the elevator is not working, so I took the stairs instead"

"Fvck! The elevator was working!" Mild commented. Dad looked at Gulf and nods at him to continue. I rub his hand to let him know that I'm with him and it's okay.

"when I got to the stairs, the door to the second floor is locked. Then of course by instinct I will go back to ask for the key however, as I was about to take my first step the door opened and someone pushed me. I was able to hold on the handrail midway but I was forced to let go and was thrown down. I hit my head I guess  since I wrapped by arma on my belly to protect my babies from the impact. It was Fai, I'm sure." He gulped and squeeze my hand tightly. I gave him a reassuring smile. "I heard her said that I stole Mew from her and ruined her life. She said she won't forgive me" He added. Tears welling up on his eyes.

I hugged him. "I'm sorry baby its my fault" I hate myself, why didn't I insist to go with him? If I just known but its no use crying over spilled milk now. All I can do is protect him in the future. 

"It's not your fault son. Sometimes, there are people who won't accept defeat and will only content in revenge which will just make your situation worst. Leave it to me. I will handle her, her accomplice and everyone who contributed to her plan." That reassures me. 

"Thanks dad" I said. Gulf pulled my face and kissed me in front of his parents. Its embarrassing but its okay. 

"Okay we want to stay longer but seems you two can't keep your hands off of each other, we will be taking our leave." dad said smiling at us. He looked at the three who just spoke a sentence since they arrive, dad motioned them to leave with them. I can see Mild's disapproval in his face but this is Gulf's father we are talking about. No one can go against him, no one. "Let's go boys. I still have a thing to settle" 

"baby, we will be leaving tomorrow. We may not be here when you discharge but Mew and the boys will be here. You'll be staying at Mew, yes?" I blushed at the remarks. I know that they already know that we almost live together, I mean that we live together but coming from mom's mouth it's kinda embarrassing. 

"Its okay mom, dad. Safe journey. I will call you tomorrow once we arrive home" Gulf said, he is also blushing. 

"Alright. See you sons. Take care, okay?" Mom kissed Gulf's forehead and kissed mine too which leaves me startled a bit. Dad kissed Gulf's forehead too and just pat me on the shoulder. I am one lucky man. 

They left already. It's just the two of us again. 

"Babe, I'm sure there will be press tomorrow. They were bugging us to give a statement on what happened to you. We'll have the boys to be the body guards for us, okay? but we can't have Bright, Win, Zee and Saint to be here because it will create chaos. I'll have my friends to come too so we have additional back up."  He just hums.

"Okay babe. I'm just glad. He hugs me and buries his face on my chest."  He released a deep sigh, "Are you happy Mew?" He asked. 

I got confused with his question but I still answered, "If you're asking me if I'm happy with happen to you, I am not. I am angry babe but as dad said, revenge can make the issue worst so justice is the best revenge for this. But, if you're referring to you being pregnant, then yes. I am happy, so so happy." I messed his hair, he squirms. "I love you and our babies" I pull his face and kiss him on the lips, its long and sensual. I conveyed all my feelings through the kiss. 

"Let's get married Gulf. Let's do it before the two start kicking" I giggled with the thought of Gulf with big belly carrying our kids. 

"You won't love me anymore if become fat with big belly?" He pouts. He is so cute and precious. I showered his face with kisses. 

"I love you no matter how you look. I love you whatever and whoever you are. I love you" I kissed him again on the lips and he placed his hand on my nape to deepen the kiss. 

"I love you Mew. I love you so much" 

~~~~~~
//

The end. 😂🤡

I will have another story similar to this but different plot and all. I am thinking if it will be their children or a total different story. I am still thinking 😂 help me decide hahaha.

Also this story may have only max of five parts left before the end.

Love lots 💙♥️