chapter 1

Ross' POV.

I walked on to the A&A set with my head down. People were sayin hi to me, but ignored them. I walked into my dressing room ,changed, went into the hair and makeup room, did that. I went back the sonic boom set, still ignoring everyone, and sat at the piano and started playing canon on D. It's my favorite song to play because my dad tought it to me when I was little and we played it together all the time, not so much anymore. All of a sudden someone slide onto the piano bench next to me and started to play it also. Laura.  "Ross?" She asked while still playing. I looked at her, then back down at the musical black and white keys. "Rossy, what's wrong? Why won't you talk to anybody?" She asked me again. I stopped playing and sighed while I pulled a folded up piece of paper out of my pocket, and handed it to her. She looked at it and hesitatedly took it. She opened it and started to read it. She gasped and her hand flew to her mouth, tears filling her big chocolaty, brown eyes. " t-tell me i-it's not t-true." She stuttered. "But it is true. I've been drafted, and their gonna take me away this Sunday." I whispered. She burst into tears. Raini and Calum came running over, looking worried. "What happened laura?!" They yelled at the same time. Then they looked at me. "Ross! What did you do!?!?" They practically screamed at me. I took the letter out of Laura's hands and threw it at them. "It's Nice to know that you guy just automatically assume THAT WHENEVER SOMETHING HAPPENS, YOU BLAME ME!!! YOU'RE JUST MY MOM OR DAD!! HECK MABYE EVEN RIKER!!!" I screamed at them before running to my dressing room, slaming the door shut. I sat on the couch, curled up into a ball. I hugged a pillow and started sobbing. The only people that seem to care are Delly and Laur. Honestly, I'm terrified to go to war. I don't wanna leave. What if I die? What if I never see my family again? What about laura? What about R5? And Austin and al-- 'Knock Knock Knock' I wonder who it is. "R-Ross? Can y-you open the d-door?" It's Calum. I stood up, not bothering to wipe my tears away, and unlocked the door. It burst open and he walk in and look at me. I backed away from him and went back to cuddling the pillow, while crying. I felt the couch dip down little, meaning he sat down. He started rubbing my back, trying to calm him down. No I'm not gay, neither is he,  we're just really close like brothers. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you and I read the letter. I don't want you to leave, if they would let me I would take your place in a heartbeat. You're just to young to have to experience that kind of stuff. Just the draft itself is horrible. You're only fifthteen. I'm twenty-one, it should be me, not you. I'm so so sorry." Calum whispered. A couple tears made there ways down his cheeks. I felt bad that I have to leave everyone like this. It's only three days away from Saturday.that's not very long.

Soo...... How was that? Can you let me know what you guys think?

By the way, here's the ages.

Riker-19

Ellington-18

Rydel-18

Rocky-16

Ross-15

Ryland-14

Calum-21

Raini-20

Laura-15

:-)

-Makay