I. gιrl ιn тнe ѕтrawвerry paтcн

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

"Garnet are we not done with the mission? Why are we still here?" Pearl asked looking up at the fusion in question confusingly. They had just completed the mission of recovering a artifact from the strawberry patch battle field. Although gems don't get tired Pearl was worried for Steven's sake. The boy obviously has had a rough day and was in due to change his clothes that were covered in strawberry juice.

"I'm worried for Steven, it's getting close to his bedtime and I'm sure he's uncomfortable in those sticky clothes." She added looking down at the boy in worry. "I'm fine Pearl! I can handle it! Besides we might be doing another gem mission and I definitely wanna join you guys!" Steven reassured the motherly gem, though despite his words Pearl couldn't help but worry.

"He'll be fine P! If he could handle the spinning maze trap thing I'm sure he can handle whatever Garnet is leading us to, right Steven?" Amethyst asked nudging Steven in the side seeing as they were close in height.

Steven nodded, "For sure!" He said enthusiastically before turning to Pearl with a smile on his face.

Although it was true, Steven did help out the team greatly by figuring out how the structure was and finding a way out. But this didn't stop Pearl from worrying about the boy. Then again he was sure to be safe with herself, Amethyst, and Garnet around so that lessen her worries.

Suddenly Garnet stopped walking which caused Pearl bump into her and Steven bump into Pearl. Looking around Garnet soon found what her vision had led her to. Not far in the distance there was a fairly large mass covered in strawberries. Having caught sight of what Garnet was looking at Steven took it upon himself to be the first one there.

"Steven! Come back! You don't know what that is!" Pearl called out only for it to be heard through deaf ears.

The closer Steven got the more he could make out the features of the mass which now looked more like a space ship. "It's a spaceship! A spaceship!" He called out stopping in front of the spacecraft.

Right on his heels the rest of the gems came up from behind Steven taking in the ship themselves. "Is that what you were looking for Garnet?" Steven asked looking up at her from his left.

Garnet nodded and remained gazing at the spacecraft. She had suddenly had a vision and something had urged her to come here, but she didn't know why. Her deep thoughts were broken when she heard Pearl loudly gasps. Shifting her attention from the spacecraft to the gem in question.

Pearl's eyes widened and she covered her mouth that was agape from shock. "It can't be...this can't be real...." she mumbled before rushing to find the entrance of the ship.