"Draco-" I whisper, trying not to get Ron or Harry's attention.

"What?" He asks sarcastically.

"Not here..." I mumble.

"Are you sure? You say no but your body is telling me otherwise." He teases.

"Not here.." I repeat and he nods, removing his hand and laying his head on the desk.

A few moments went by before anyone said anything. I assumed we were all on the same page and decided not to speak to each other but Harry and Ron had a different idea.

"What do you guys want with Hermione?" Ron blurts out. Draco shoots his head up and I groan but we both ignore their question.

"Leave her alone." Ron says. Apparently someone can't take a hint.

"No wonder she doesn't like you back, Weasel." Draco teases.

"Draco.. come on it's not worth it." I mumble but Ron keeps going.

"She's under some kind of potion or something. There's no way she'd chose to be with someone like Theo." Ron spits.

Draco turns to me and smirks. He knows that I'm not going to leave it alone now, even though I told him two seconds ago to leave it alone.

"Why not? He's funny and so unbelievably kind. He makes everyone laugh and he's really smart. Not to mention loyal." I say.

"So then why don't you date him?" Ron asks. "If you think he's all that, you date him and leave Hermione alone." Draco and Harry both turn their attention to me.

"He's family.." I say confidently, "besides, been there and it didn't work out." I mumble.

"Wait... you and Theo?" Harry asks.

"Oh shove off. You know what, he's a much better person than either one of you."

"Not likely." Ron mumbles.

"I'll have you-"

"Maya... come on now. They're not worth it." Draco teases and turns his body to face me. He's smirking and clearly enjoying the fact that he's right. I give in and nod.

"So Blaise has the stuff right?" I ask Draco in a whisper.

"Yes."

"And you're coming right?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Can I come with you when you go to work tonight?"

"If you want to." Draco mumbles.

.... what happened?

"Draco..?"

"Mm?" He says without looking at me.

"What did I do...?"

"Why aren't you with Theo?" He asks quiet enough for the other two not to hear him.

"Because he's-"

"Your best friend, I know. You guys already tried, I know. It didn't work out so now you're with me."

I- I can't believe what I'm hearing. He's jealous of Theo?

"No that's not what I was going to say." I say, turning towards him and taking one of his hands in mine. He tries to push me away but I just grab his hand again.

"I was going to say that even though he's everything I just said, he's not you."

Nothing.

"He didn't push me away for five years because he thought he was bad for me. He may be stubborn and sarcastic like you, but he isn't you. He doesn't give me butterflies every time he looks in my direction." He finally looks at me. "He doesn't know how to kiss me the way I like to be kissed. He wouldn't know where to touch me, he could never be the one for me because I'm so in love with you. Theo is my best friend but you... you are my everything..."

He stops me from continuing by smashing his lips to mine. My arms immediately wrap around his neck as I move closer to his body. One of his hands is around my waist while the other one is on my neck. We have kissed so many times but this one felt different. It was passionate and meaningful.. it was like he was trying to say 'I feel the same way' without saying it.

For a moment we both forgot where we were until we heard a chair move and we broke apart. Ron and Harry are whispering among themselves. I notice that they look over to us and then whisper something to each other. My eyes fall back on to Draco who apparently hasn't looked away from me since we pulled away. His intense gaze. His gorgeous grey eyes.
There was a moment of silence as we stared at one another and I felt myself falling for him all over again.

"You know I'm not good with feelings but I- I um I-"

"I know." I cut him off. "I know."

He smiles. A real smile and then motions for me to lean back on him so he can hold me.

Detention isn't that bad.