How to Start an Age Regression Journal

An age regression journal is a great way to express yourself and have a fun activity to do when you're in littlespace. It's super easy to start your own and add to it whenever you feel like it. Here's how to get started!

Step one: Find a sturdy journal to write in and gather some supplies. (markers, colored pencils, stickers, crayons etc.)

Step two: Decorate the cover! You can do this any way you like to express your personality. If you have to hide your journal from your parents, you can decorate the cover page, like I did.

Step three: Now you can use your journal any way you like! There are no rules! You can add an about me page, make lists, write journal entries, draw, and even more. Sometimes I just tape in coloring sheets that I've done. I'm also going to write down some of my favorite journal prompts here. They are from a youtube video made by bunny bells. It covers a lot of great journal ideas! Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://youtu.be/KM3fuHliyWA

Here are the journal prompts:

-Your favorite stuffies has turned into a human! Draw what they would look like. List their personality traits. Describe a day with them.

-Draw a large heart.  Now use only symbols and images (No words) to describe your little space inside it.  Try to fill the whole heart!

-Draw your favorite comfort item from your memory. No peeking! Then, see how well you remembered.

-If you could invent a new machine...
What would it do? What would you name it? Draw what it would look like.

-You've teleported to the universe of your favorite TV show! Which character would you be, or would you be a new one? Draw your character, describe your character, and describe your episode.

I hope you have fun writing in your journal! Bye frens!☺️