He opened a few moments later with a smile "Hey welcome home, let me get Otis for you," He already knew what Billie came for as he walked inside grabbing the dog. "He definitely misses Iris,"

Billie kisses the dog's head as he squirmed in her arms. "Thanks, Finn,"

"Listen, I know this is a bad time but... we have a meeting in 2 hours that we need to go to," He tells the girl whose face immediately drops.

"Are you kidding me? I need to be there for Iris right now I can't go," Billie shakes her head. She couldn't leave Iris alone after what just happened.

"I know Billie but it's not gonna be longer than 3 hours. We can't reschedule I'm sorry." Finneas notices the look of disappointment on his sister's face making him sigh. "Listen... she will have Otis, I'm sure she will be fine,"

"Alright... yeah your right. I'll see you in a few," Billie walks back to her room with Otis in her arms. As soon as she closed the door behind her, she walked over to the couch placing Otis on top of Iris. 

"Hi chunky boy," Iris cooed while petting her dog with a huge smile on her face.

Billie sat down next to the girl, nervously fiddling with her rings. Iris looked over at Billie noticing that she was playing with her rings. That was only something she did when she was nervous. "You okay Bil?"

Billie was caught off guard before looking over at Iris, noticing her hazel eyes are full of concern. "I have to go to a meeting with Finneas in 2 hours or so, I'm sorry,"

Iris laughs a little before grabbing the girl's hand and kissing her palm. "Why are you sorry?"

Billie tics a little before speaking "I didn't want to leave you alone as soon as we got back from the hospital you know?"

Iris scoots closer to Billie, interlocking their fingers. "Hey don't worry about that okay? I'm not going anywhere, I'll be fine. And remember what I told you, I don't want to get in the way of your career. So your gonna go to that meeting and fucking kill it okay, just don't think about me, I'll be fine,"

Billie smiles before placing a soft kiss on Iris's head. "Thank you,"

"Of course," Iris smiles at the girl who was now leaned back on the couch.

Billie sticks out her arms making grabby motions with her hands "Cuddle me?"

Iris laughs before scooting into Billie's arms and resting her head in the crook of her neck. "You smell so good," 

Billie laughs in amusement as Iris cuddled closer to her. "Yeah? What do I smell like?"

Iris thinks for a minute "Home,"

Billie blushes at her words before wrapping her arms extremely tight around the girl, not wanting to let her go. "Well... what does home smell like?"

"Vanilla and cinnamon," Iris replies into Billie's neck, making her laugh a little from the vibrations.

"Do I really smell like vanilla and cinnamon?" 

Iris laughs "You do... that's one of my favorite things about you,"

"Is it now?" Billie smirks looking down at the girl trying to make eye contact but Iris just kept on hiding her face deeper into Billie's neck.