"No, not necessarily," she shyly admits because there is one image that is flashing in her mind and provoking her blood to heat up. "I have been visiting the vineyard more frequently."

"That's where your tan has come from," her friend teases, tossing her a playful smirk.

"Oh, I wouldn't say a tan...maybe a glow," she dismisses the compliment and proceeds. "I have been spending a lot of time with my niece and her family as well. Hunter is so precious, I just want to spoil her rotten."

"And I'm sure you do." Regina smiles, of course she does. That little girl has her heart. "Well, I'm glad. I was worried for a while-"

"Kathryn-"

"I know, you probably don't want to talk about it, but I was worried. And I knew your mother and sister were going to drive you nuts and I have been so swamped with work-"

"Well, nothing to worry about. I'm fine. I do have some nightmares here and there, but I am working on it."

"Really? Nightmares, like what? The accident?"

"Yes," she quietly admits, but the topic is becoming easier to discuss, thanks to a certain blonde that has been gently easing her into talking about them.

"Have you started seeing someone regarding them?"

"No, however, I do have a friend that's been a good listener," she states, observing closely as Kathryn's brows pinch together in confusion.

"You have other friends," Kathryn feigns hurt, gasping and acting all dramatic and provoking an eye roll out of Regina.

"Oh, stop."

"Who is this friend?" The blonde curiously investigates, leaning just a smidge closer.

"You don't know her," she flippantly answers, not wanting to have to explain the unusual situation she has found herself in.

"Alright, so why can't you tell me who she is?"

"Because it's rather pointless. You don't know her."

"Okay," Kathryn suspiciously draws out the small word and Regina can just feel those piercing eyes burning a hole right through her. Her friend clicks her tongue and every cell in Regina's body perks up. "Why are you blushing?" She slowly interrogates.

"I am not," she firmly demands.

"You are flushed. And you know damn well that we have been studying people for years to figure out when they are lying. So, the question is why would you lie about a friend?"

Regina narrows her eyes, sending a fiery death glare her friend's way that should end the conversation, but two stubborn lawyers in a room together means nobody is backing down until all is revealed.

"Are you attending a grief support group? Did you meet a man who lost his wife?" Kathryn very seriously investigates.

"No and no. I haven't attended those meetings."

"Why not? I think they could be beneficial," her friend sweetly says, flipping from scary lawyer to best friend in a heartbeat.

"I just don't think I am ready for that."

"Maybe in the future?"

"Maybe."

"Alright. Then who could you possibly be trying to hide?" Kathryn proceeds with her interrogation.

"It's not important."

"The fact that you won't tell me, proves how important this person is."

"Fine," Regina growls, caving because she's becoming quite agitated and she just wants her friend to stop pestering her. This was supposed to be a nice and peaceful reunion. "I have been speaking with the woman who received Naveen's heart."