Chapter 4-Hidden Feelings

1 month later
Lisa's POV

It has been 1 month since I'm staying with Jung Kook. I enjoy being with him and like his company. He is really amazing and caring. I have able to come over my fears whilst staying with him. He taught me martial arts for my self defence. We spend one hour working out in the room in front of the staircase everyday. I happen to gain some weight and muscle which is so wholesome since I used to look like walking dead. But I've gotten a lot healthier now.

We were as usual, working out. I did my part and sat down to get a breath. My eyes went towards Jung Kook who was doing push-ups, shirtless. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly built body. He was in such a good shape.

I did not realise that he finished and was staring back at me. I quickly looked away and drank some water. I could definitely feel him smirking.

After a couple of more exercising, our session was over.

I was completely covered in sweat so I headed straight to take a shower.

As the water fell on my tired body, all of my tiredness faded away. My thoughts went to Jung Kook. I blushed thinking about him. He really is amazing. Not even a friend would help you like this. I was a stranger to him but he still helped me. Now I feel like I'm so close to him. I feel a connection with him. A special one. I closed my eyes and smiled as I thought about him. I could imagine us cuddling together. It was an amazing feeling. A feeling I loved. I admit that I am in love with him.

It feels so fresh after having a warm bath. I wrapped a towel around my hair and body and came out in the room to wear clothes.

When I came out from the bathroom, I was facing the bed. I checked my clothes on the bed and turned towards the closet. The door suddenly opened, revealing Jung Kook. I did not know he was in the closet. I was left agape looking at him.

Jung Kook's POV

Such an idiot I am. I was aware that Lisa was taking a shower but I still went to the room. I found myself staring at her head to toe. She looked so healthy and and curvy than before. I felt heat rush through my body and my pants felt tight. I have to calm my hormones down.

"S-sorry!" I blurted and rushed out of the room.

I came and sat on the couch, still embarrassed about before. I don't know, whenever I see her, I feel so happy as if she is my whole world. Seeing her happy makes me even more happy. When she smiles, she looks like the brightest star I've ever seen. The way she stares at me with her big brown eyes and shyly looks away when I catch her, her acting like a kid to fulfil her small wishes, all of these little habits of her are so cute. I know what all of this means, yes I have started to fall in love with her and I'll make sure to protect her at all costs.

"Jung Kook, the washroom is free to use." Lisa came downstairs.

"Uh Lisa, I'm really sorry for earlier. I forgot that you were in there and I invaded your privacy and-"

"Jung Kook! It's okay." She gave a smile to which I was confused. I thought she'd get mad or something but no. What if...no no Jung Kook. She doesn't love me, I know it.

"Okay thanks! I'll freshen up and come!" I ran upstairs leaving her alone.

When I came down, I saw that breakfast was already prepared and Lisa was waiting for me.

"Come quickly I'm super hungry."

"Why did you wait for me?" I asked her.

"Because I don't like eating alone."

She pulled a chair out for me to sit on. Ugh I can't stop loving her...!

It was evening and we both were doing our respective works. That's when I got a zoom notification. It was a group meeting with my hyungs. Finally! I missed them so much. I excitedly clicked the link.

"Hyungs! I miss you all!" I pouted as soon as the meeting started making everyone laugh.

"Oh look at the maknae!" Jin hyung teased.

"Okay okay no more extra talks, let's come to the point Jin hyung!" Namjoon hyung interrupted.

"So why was this meeting called?" Yoongi hyung asked in his usual, bored tone.

"I can't believe you live with Namjoon and Hobi hyung!" Jimin hyung laughed.

"Yaah! Yoongi-ah! Don't sound sleepy and kill the mood!" Jin hyung insisted.

"So what were you saying Namjoonie?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Yes, so I have decided to have a get together tomorrow at our house." Namjoon hyung said making me excited.

Just to let you know, Jin hyung is married, Hobi hyung, Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung live together and Jimin Hyung and Taehyung live with their girlfriends.

"So what are the timings?" Taehyung spoke.

"Are you even present here?" I asked him.

"Yeah! I am." He said waving his hands.

"Okay you guys can crash over when even you want!" Hobi hyung smiled.

"Don't forget to bring your partners!" Namjoon hyung reminded.

"Speaking of partners, I have to tell you all something." I spoke making everyone excited.

"So you finally got a girlfriend huh?!" Jin hyung teased.

"No it's not like what you are thinking. I'll bring someone with me tomorrow. I'm sure you all will love meeting her." I said.

"Her?" Jimin hyung smirked.

"Please guys stop it. There's nothing like that!"

"Okay sorry. Let's meet your special someone tomorrow." Yoongi hyung said.

"Okay everyone, see you all tomorrow! Bye!" Namjoon hyung ended the meeting.

Ah! Lisa will enjoy with the girls tomorrow. Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé are so welcoming, I'm sure she'll love it.