4

Laura arrived school and looked for Julie, finding the girl near her locker with Flynn. She wanted to talk to her, without her bestfriend around. She needed to understand why she could see the ghosts and everyone couldn't. When Laura decided to approach, the girls left in direction to the music room. The girl decided to follow them and try to talk

- So, this is the first song Luke and I wrote - Laura heard Julie - Here's a bit of the chorus.

She sang a bit and Laura was, once again, impressed by her voice. "I'm so glad she's singing again."

- Wow! I like it! Definite Gaga vibes - Flynn commented

- Thanks! I think we have an anthem with this one. It's something my mom and I were working on.

Seeing Julie starting to the deal with it much better now, gave Laura hope. Maybe one day, she would also accept Rose's death and move forward. But she felt like she was so far from it, even though she had never even met her sister.

- Luke and I finished it. Check it out! - Julie continued, playing the piano again

- That's... That's beautiful. - Flynn said in the end, making Julie chuckle - And my girl's got a crush, and his name is Luke.

Laura laughed to herself, assuming that Luke was the lead singer. It was obvious the chemistry between them, in their performance in the day before.

- What? No. Luke's a ghost. - Julie tried to deny it

"But he's hot for sure! Him and the other two, specially the bassist." Laura thought. "But she's got a point though."

- A cute ghost.

- With a perfect smile.

- Ha! I knew it! - Flynn laughed - Just remember he's made of hair

- Cute air. - Julie made Laura giggle

- Just don't get hurt, OK? Obviously, you guys have a connection. Everybody's talking about when you're going to play again.

- Play again? - Julie seemed confused - We don't even have anything planned. Luke and I have just been focused on writing songs.

- Lucky for you, your marketing team has been way ahead of you.

- I don't have a marketing team.

- Yes, you do! And surprise! You're playing the school dance tonight and I'm DJ-ing too. I posted it all over social media.

Laura checked Flynn's instagram and saw a story with a poster saying "Julie and her Hologram Band. Tonight At the Dance!". She was not sure if she was going to the dance, after the fight with Payton, but with Julie's band playing she wouldn't want to miss it. Laura also followed the band's instagram, tagged in the story, and liked the first posts, the poster and a photo of the band from the day before. Unfortunately, none of Julie's band-mates were tagged in it.

- You have an excellent marketing team. - Flynn added.

- No. No. This is in front of the whole school - Julie reacted, leaving Laura wandering, since the performance in the day before was in front of almost the whole school.

- Sorry, you already have 68 likes. - Flynn said, leaving the room and making a weird face, noticing Laura there.

- Hey! I'm here to talk to Julie.

- Why? - she asked menacing

- Ah...

- I'm kidding, chill - she said, leaving.

- Hey Julie, can we talk? - Laura asked, entering the room

- Sure, Laura. - she smiled - I didn't even know you knew my name.