~ milk ~

-PISS BOY SHIT-

kozumek :
where's y/n? it's been 2 days since they've text me.

terushimaballs :
oh they've been on the phone with me. 47 hours and counting ;)

kozumek :
dont make them  fall for you. remember what i said about them being emotionally unavaliable.

terushimaballs :
i remember. they told me how that whole thing works. i'm just acting like my normal self, if they falls for me then ig that happens. idk tbh

tetsuroo :
47 hours and counting? so even while you guys sleep?

terushimaballs :

yes, also them rn :)))

keijiki :
you're almost as bad as bokuto san sending pictures of me sleeping...

terushimaballs :
they're not sleeping though. they're just aggrivated. cant say why though 

kozumek :
ik why. lol. they  always does that when they're mad at herself.

smallgiant :
Y/N'S SO CUTE! GRRRR I MISS THEM ALREADYYYYY! THEY NEEDS TO COME BACK TO SCHOOL INSTEAD OF JUST DOING ONLINE!!!! grrrrr

milkboykags :
IKKKKKK! THEY WOULD ALWAYS HELP US WITH OUR MATH! THIS IS UNFAIR :(

smallgiant :
When they're the smartest in our class but pretends to be stupid :/

dinotsuki:
Guess you guys dont need help studying then. Today's sessions are cancelled.

kozumek :
arent yall in school rn?

smallgiant:
OH HEY KENMAAAAA KUN! Also no, we're actually just in the volleyball room waiting for Yachi to come back and help us with our spikes.

_____

"Teru San!~ Wanna hear my playlist?" You asked him. He looked back at his phone and nodded at you. You smiled and hopped out of your chair. You went to spotify and copied the link, sending it to Terushima.

He scrolled through the songs on the playlist.

"Wait, what the fuck. These are songs i listen to on a daily basis..

"We have amazing music taste..."

Then the two of you heard yelling from your mom, you muted yourself.

"Yes?"

"I make you a drink, you havent left your room, so come get it." Your mom yelled back to you. You held your pointer finger to the camera then went to the kitchen. There was a glass of milk on the counter and your mom was watching tv. You said your thanks then went back to your room.

You hopped on your bed and unmuted yourself. You took a sip.

"OH HELL NOOOOO! EW I FORGOT HOW MUCH I HATE MILK EW EW EW WHAT THE FUCK."