Chapter One- intro

This story is based on real events. It may be controversial.

This is not about me or my life. I write in first person because that is how I am more comfortable.

This is something that is rarely talked about but happens. I know both people involved in this story.

Everyone sees fame as glitz and glamour. People idolize people, and that is ok. Sometimes those you see on TV aren't who or what you think they are. This story will expose a dark side to a popular choice of entertainment for many people.

This story will start out from many years back. I will not use real names.  Both parties know that I am writing it but have asked that I not use their real names.

Lots of people know that I grew up surrounded by men. It wasn't a choice. The guys I knew were all professional wrestlers. I never thought any of them would become famous. Several of them did. I still talk to most of them. Some I like more than others, but they are family, and that's all that matters.

I try not to reference wrestling a lot when it comes to writing something about someone supposedly famous. I have one that is pure fiction that is all about wrestling. This one I have no choice because it is real.

IF YOU HAVE TRIGGERS. THIS IS NOT THE STORY FOR YOU.

There will be some rough scenes throughout the entire story. This is the one and only warning.

The female MC will change after a certain chapter. This story will follow her from age fifteen to middle-aged.

The images of her came from a free download site. It's not the same person and the two pictures used are all I have.