How to handle a Childe's need for a fight

Prompt from blueberrycrepe: ChiLiMe prompt: How does Zhongli and Lumine handle Childe's need for a fight?
https://thehonesthopeofastrawberry.tumblr.com/post/639665883159068672/chilime-prompt-how-does-zhongli-and-lumine-handle

________________________________________________

"What are you doing?"
She knew what he was doing and yet she still asked. Maybe it looked different than what it actually was. He wasn't about to kill the treasure hoarders – hopefully.
"Um... hahaha... ha... I... I, um, just beating up some treasure hoarders. Just the usual. No killing. Hahaha..."
Lumine put her hand on her hips and stared angrily at Childe, who tried to hide his weapons behind his back. It was a stupid action, because his weapons were not the problem here. While Childe tried to smile away Lumine's cute pout – to him she looked quite cute when angry –, the treasure hoarders run away. All they had wanted was some treasures, they didn't have expected to meet a fighting manic, who wanted them dead.
"Childe, we talked about this multiple times already!"
They talked about it every day! At this point Lumine was sure he did all of this on purpose! How childish!
"Don't be like that. They are bad guys. They use their strength to threaten the weak. It is only right to pay them back."
"Still no reason to kill them! Catch them and bring them to the Millelith. If you kill them, Zhongli will have more work to do, which means less cuddling time with us! Is that what you want?"
"They don't need a funeral!"
"I will tell Zhongli that, when you die."
"What? Why? I am not a treasure hoarder."
"You're a bad guy."
Why did they have to have this discussion again? Why did they have to repeat everything word by word? According to Zhongli everyone deserved a funeral, so no matter who died, he would do his job, which meant he had less time for Childe and Lumine.

With a heavy sigh Childe made his water blades disappear and walked up to his girlfriend.
"I'm sorry."
As if!
"We have some monsters to kill. No more solo actions. The mission have to be finished by the end of the day."
All commissions from the guild had to be done within the day. The killing was not the problem, but the travel time. Therefore Lumine disliked it, when Childe got off track and played around.
"If you want to kill, kill the monsters. This time we have some ruin guards and ruin hunters on the commission list, so this should be more than good enough for you!"
To this day Lumine could not understand, why Childe did not simply join the adventures guild or helped out with the hunting missions. There were always some ruin guards and ruin hunters to kill, but instead Childe followed Lumine around with her small and big errands and caused chaos by suddenly deciding to hunt some poor souls like the treasure hunters.

Without further ado they went on to their first commission. Well, Lumine went on. Childe tried to convince her that what he did wasn't anything bad and that he just liked a good fight – dying was part of fighting! To his misfortune Lumine had enough of his excuses. They had this conversation at least twice a week! It was the best to ignore it.

"Ajax, you really need to understand Zhongli and me. We don't want to hurt you or change you, but we cannot deal with the aftermath of your killing spree all the time and we also cannot fight you every day. If you kill people, Zhongli will have more work to do. Less time for us. I cannot fight you every day, because I will get injured and traveling with injuries is troublesome and dangerous. Zhongli cannot fight you so often, because he has a job. He may heal faster and receive less injuries, but he still has to watch out. An injury could negatively affect his work. Just because you are so free does not mean we are."
After finishing all commissions, which were actually done by Childe, who was happy that he could at least beat up some monsters, Lumine tried to reason with her boyfriend again.
She had to admit that since Childe tagged along her mission got better. She never had to worry that should wouldn't make it in time or that a fight could cause too many injuries for her to go on the next mission. No matter how many monster or what kind of monsters were thrown at him, Childe killed them all in a few minutes. No, she didn't feel bad about using him like that.
"Why can't you understand that I love fighting? The thrill! The pain! The unknown! Only one good fight every week is not enough! It's not even an all-out-fight."
"I just explained, why we cannot do more fights."
"How about this: Two fights a week and I will take up those hunting missions."
Lumine let out a heady sigh.
"Didn't I just explain that we can't fight you more?"
"Well, you only you and Zhongli each cannot fight more than once, but you never said that I cannot fight both of you in the same week."
He had a point.

"Alright, let's talk to Zhongli about it."
"Um, we don't have to, you know. Just say yes."
"No, we have to discuss such things. How would you feel, if Zhongli and I did things behind your back? You are just scared of the contract that Zhongli will set up."
She was right. Zhongli put a little bit too much importance on contracts and Childe wanted to avoid to upset his boyfriend with such trivial matters as breaking a contract.
"We will talk with Zhongli and make a contract. As much as I love you and want you to be happy, I don't want to have the same conversation over and over again. So, let's put an end to it with an agreement."
Defeated Childe let out a sigh. In a relationships everyone had to make compromises. It wasn't like he couldn't understand Lumine and Zhongli, since also was always worried about them, when they went out onto a journey. He didn't want to see them get hurt as much as they didn't want him to get hurt.

In the end a contract had been made.