My nerves kicked in slightly, he looked dead. If it wasn't for his steady up and down movements which signalled he was alive, I really would believe he was dead. 

"Eh- Hello, Mark. I don't know if you remember me but I came here once with Alora," Atlas began, looking at me to which I shrugged my shoulders. 

"So eh- how've you been?" He asked, scratching his head. 

I let out a huff before shoving the boy behind me and sitting on the bed. "Hi, the name's Malfoy. I'm going to quit the small talk and get down to business," I began. Atlas and Alora's mother was looking at me with a weird expression which I shrugged off 

"Your daughter, Alora, those people that left you like this, they have kidnapped her again. S-She's in danger and we need your help, please," I let out.

He didn't move, his eyes focused on the wall behind me. I ran a hand through my hair, reminding myself to beat the crap out of him until he manages to find his fucking voice. 

"We need you to tell us something, anything. We don't even know if she's in the country," I sighed.

Nothing. 

I rolled my tongue on the inside of my cheek before grabbing his collar, "Please! She could be seriously hurt, don't you get that?" I felt Atlas holding me back, pushing me off the bed.

"Mate, stop," he motioned his hand to her mother who was tearing up. 

I rubbed my temples before something within me snapped. I walked back to the bed but Atlas stopped me. "Please? I'll be calm," I whispered and he moved out the way. 

Sitting on the bed, I took the man's hands in my own and took in a deep breath, "She's got a child inside of her. My child. If you can hear me, please help me. If you know something that can help us find them before it's too late then please."

I felt the tears brimming at the edge of my eyes, ignoring the gasp that ejected out of her mother's mouth considering she didn't hear the news. 

When he didn't say anything, I let go of his hand and stood up. "Let's go," I told Atlas and he nodded his head. 

Before I could walk away, I felt the man grasp my hand - gasping as if to speak. 

 "S-Spain!" 

The three of us in the room were taken back by this, Alora's mother ran to his side as she was on the verge of a breakdown. "Baby, Spain? Spain what?" She asked.

The man squeezed my hand once more. "B-Bar," he gasped one last time before letting go of me. 

Leaving the man and walking over to Theo, he looked deep in thought. "He's trying to tell us she's in Barcelona, what else can 'Bar' and 'Spain' mean?" He asked rhetorically. 

"Thank you," I pressed my hand on her mother's shoulder as I sent her a smile. 

She grabbed hold of my hand, "If she is with child, please just find her." I nodded my head and ran out with Theo, knowing we had some sort of lead. 

-

Narrator's P.O.V.

"Crucio!" 

"Crucio!" 

That was the third time this week that she'd been hit with the cruciatus curse and Alora could barely feel her fingers. She cried out as Edward tortured the poor girl, she wasn't a foreigner to this spell but it's been a while. 

"Edward! Enough, if the child dies so does she," the woman yelled. 

The screaming stopped but the pain still lingered in Alora's body. She couldn't move, she could barely breathe and all she was thinking about is if her child is okay. 

"Fine. I want some sort of fucking answer out of her," he snapped and walked out, the slamming of the door making Alora flinch. 

The woman wiped her tears before falling down next to Alora. Helping her up, Alora learned it was okay to trust this lady, she didn't seem evil. 

She took a potion out of her pocket and opened it, "Please, drink this. It's for your child." Alora nodded her head before taking the potion and drinking it. 

"If you can say anything to save yourself, just tell me," the woman sighed. 

Alora shook her head, refusing to let out the information about her family's vault which still confused her. Since she was told about all of this, she's been trying to connect the dots about why Edward would want it. 

"At least tell me if it's at a bank or secret place. It's something that would get him to stop," the woman pleaded. 

Alora looked into her eyes to see that the woman was scarred, she was definitely scarred. Biting back the tears, Alora leaned against the wall, her hands rubbing the belly that kept growing. 

"It's in a bank." The woman nodded her head and stood up, walking towards the door to leave. 

Alora sat there, staring at the ground. She thought it'd be the best way to remain sane, focus on a spot and think about every single thing in her life. 

She thought about her parents. 

She thought about her friends. 

She thought about her unborn child. 

She thought about her job. 

She thought about her kind-hearted neighbour.

She even thought about Draco.

-

Ahhh okay, I finally finished this chapter. What did you all think?

Okay guys, if anyone here does A-Level maths please leave a comment or message me privately. I need help on my final assignment and I want to CRY.

Also, my new book is called 'Felicity'. It is Draco x Reader and starts off with them in their sixth year. The prologue is out if you wish to read it and I will start it straight after I finish this book. The cover is down below (It's a shitty cover, I know) :

 The cover is down below (It's a shitty cover, I know) :