episode one: the silent treatment

chapter one: break ups are hard

(outfit ^^^^^ her hair has grown out now, so it looks like this again

(outfit ^^^^^ her hair has grown out now, so it looks like this again. still wearing glasses)

what's recently happened is we went to paris. i went shopping with london, date with zack and tried to help bailey with her break up with cody. that's right, a break up... in paris. that's not something that should happen in paris. 

so for the past 10 hours, zack and i have been checking up on the both of them. zack with cody and me with bailey. i went to go check on bailey. "hey bailey. how are you doing?" i asked, opening our cabin door. "i'm fine" bailey answered. i know she's not. "ok. well, text me if you need anything ok?" i say, backing out the door. when a girl says she's fine, it means she's not really fine, just doesn't wanna talk about it. "ok" i heard her mumble as i close the door. i walked to zack's cabin as he was closing his door. "hey, have you checked on cody?" i asked he turned around at my voice. "i was about to. let's go" zack answered. we walked across to cody's room.

"hey buddy. we thought we'd come in here to check up on you. you need anything?" zack asked as we walked into cody and woody's room. all we got is silence. "yeah. a better mattress. this one has a giant butt hollow" woody says, putting his glasses on and sat up. "i was talking to cody. alright come on buddy get up. just because you broke up with bailey doesn't mean you can stay in bed for the rest of your life" zack tells his brother. i pulled back the sheets on his bed to reveal no cody! "he's gone!" zack exclaimed. 

"oh, i was wondering why the weeping stopped" woody says. zack and i looked at him. "i was worried he cried so much, he became dehydrated and passed out. i mean not worried enough to check up on him but..." woody tells us while zack checked their bathroom then returned back and stood beside me. "wow. he is your roommate and you don't have the decency to make sure he is ok but his own twin brother who picks on him all the time does" i point out.

"well, we are in monte carlo. i'm sure he's out there letting his hair down" zack says. "hey look, a note from cody" woody says. grabbing the note. i snatched the note from him. "what's it say?" zack asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder whilst hugging me.