Johnny chuckled and took a brief look over his shoulder before laying a hand flat on my lower back, caressing it. Grinning widely I slightly leaned against him.

I sniffled a little bit smiled through it when I saw Johnny suddenly lowering his head and taking a quick look down at my lips. As he parted his lips and seemed only inches away from me I quietly spoke up to say "I'm sick, .. remember?".

Johnny laughed "ah, come on!" and came right to me with that pretty face of his but before I could've said or done anything I quickly turned my face to sneeze into my hands. Disgusted I scrunched up my nose and sighed in discomfort "ugh,".

"Here." I heard Johnny's soft voice and looked up to see him passing me a tissue he got from I didn't know where. I murmured a quiet thank you when grabbing the piece and cleaning up my nose. Nothing's worse than this.

I threw it in the trash after. "Sorry." I mumbled and laid my head back to take a deep breath. Which didn't quite work but I tried. "Nah, it's nothing!" Johnny mimicked me and grinned from one ear to the other.

Smirking and rolling my eyes I grab a bag of cookies from underneath the shelter and take my cup of tea with the other hand. "Watch your tongue, Mister Depp!". I giggled as we shared another eye contact before I left the kitchen to walk back in the leaving room.

I threw the cookies at Jack who easily caught them with one hand without taking his eyes off the screen and sat down at the edge of our couch besides Lily.

"What'd I miss?" I asked when I blew over the edge of my cup to reduce the steam. "A lot. They buried her in this wooden box then there was a flashback of her training with this Pai Mai dude who taught her to box through wood. That's how she freed himself and now she's off to go back to your crush Micheal to kill him." Jack rumbled and stuffs a cookie into his sweet face.

Nodding my head I carefully took a sip from the tea put rapidly decided to sit it down on the couch table. It was still too hot to drink.

We basically watched all of Tarantino's movies that day. Let's say as many as there was time for but for me, like personally, there is no better thing to spend a lazy day with.

To get my lazy ass moving though I helped Jack and Venassa out in the kitchen when they prepared dinner. A freakishly delicious lasagna I might add. God I'm happy we actually have some leftovers.

I sat next to Johnny which made it easier to talk to him throughout dinner which doesn't seem so unnormal as always hiding to have a chat. As long as we talked about stuff you'd talk about with your best friend's dad.
After eating Lily and I excused ourselves to go upstairs.

It's the late evening now and I'm currently sitting in my bed with Lily talking. Even though I wouldn't say my cold was a good plan I felt like a lazy day like this was much needed. I don't want this vacation to end just yet but we sort of did something every single day. Rest days are simply needed.

Lily's phone vibrated on the nightstand between our beds and without her asking I reached for it and passed her the phone. "Thank you." She says and looked who texted her. My eyebrows furrow at the sudden smile on her face. I lean over to have a look at her phone as well but just as quickly she presses it to her chest.

My eyes widen at that action of hers. "Are you serious? Who dat guy?" I protest with my arms crossed. She only giggled but eventually let me peek at the screen. It was a unknown number that texted her.

-(insert random number lol)
How about we meet in a
couple of days. We must
before you fly back home!

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I don't get who this unknown person might be until I get it. "This is Carlos isn't it." I say and she eagerly nods her head yes to my question.

"You've been texting with him?" I ask and scratch my shoulder. "Of course I did! A lot to be honest... haven't you texted Neo yet?" Lily frowns.

I sigh. "Well, not really. The evening we got home but not since." I shrug. It also didn't go as smooth as I thought it would. It was kinda awkward to be exact so I tried to come to the end of our conversation as soon as possible. It wasn't interesting at all, like all he asked was what we've been doing before they met us. I don't want to sound mean but I bored me. I'm not blaming him though I just really got my eyes on another man at the moment.
Probably for a long time..

Lily kept on texting Carlos throughout our little talk here. It annoyed me a little but she looks so sweet when smiling everytime her phone would vibrate so I didn't say anything. They ended up concluding to a date we'd go to with the boys. Even though it was more of a date for Lily and rather meeting a friend for me.

"I'm excited." Lily giggles when finally putting her phone down. She crawls in her own bed underneath the blanket and hugs her pillow.

I sigh a little and turn to lay on my side and face her, "do you really want to go on a date yet? Like a real date?". I didn't want to remind her of the breakup but I guess she knew what I was referring to. "I do. We'll be gone in a week anyways so I think a petty evening with two nice boys and my best friend won't hurt." She smiles.

Silently nodding my head I reach to turn off the lights. "Goodnight." I say quietly and close my eyes.
"Goodnight sweetie." Lily whispers back.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

but honestly Micheal Madsen? in
his younger days or films
like Kill Bill he's just 🔥