Chapter 2: Introductions

Helloooo. You're back! Seems like my story wasn't such a failure after all! Well, here you get to meet the crew of the Skeld before their eventful trip to- Whoops. Spoiler alert. Oh wait nevermind, the description spoils it for you. Ahem. Before their eventful trip to Polus. Hopefully you like them and the story, enjoy! (And also hopefully this chapter is longer than the last.)

I stared as the dropship door opened with its (soon to be) signature groan. Staring back at me after it opened was the crew of the Skeld. Their colors (yeah, that's normal in this among us universe) were blue, red, green, yellow, white, orange, and lime.

On a closer look I noticed that the blue one was wearing a military suit, and what I thought was a general's hat and they had a little robot following them around.  The red one was wearing a shades and a cap and suit. The green one was wearing a military cap and a military suit like the blue's one. The yellow one was wearing a hard hat and worker's pants. The pink one was wearing a stethoscope and a doctor suit while a hamster in a ball was rolling around beside them. The orange one was wearing a chef's hat and suit. And the lime one was wearing one of those CCC caps and pants and had a UFO hovering behind them.

'They've just returned from a research trip to Polus.' my boss explained as they walked off the dropship.

'Hello everyone, this is Danny, he'll be part of your crew from now on.'

He pointed to the blue one as we walked to the cafeteria 'Danny, this is Matt, he's a military class pilot who's been with the crew for a couple of years now, around the same time as most of the crew.'

He pointed at the red one 'This is Jack, a security specialist. He's also been with the crew for some time.'

'This is Jeb, a military veteran and expert on asteroid blasting and shields.' as he gestured towards the green one.

'Altair, ship mechanic.' was the yellow one.

'Rose, ship's doctor.' the pink one.

'Ramsey, the ship's cook, we've had him for a year already.' the orange one.

'And Bill, a CCC researcher, he's been on the crew since their Polus trip.'

Matt