𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓲𝓼

Start from the beginning

"Why don't you want to talk about you life in Westeros?" he asked. "It's a life I wish to forget. The only thing that ever mattered were my sons and daughters. Nothing else. Don't get me wrong I loved my siblings but, if it came down to my children or them. I would choose my children" she replied. "I did unspeakable things to protect my family. They were necessary. For the survival of my children. When I became queen people loved me, most loved me because they knew me. Others loved the power I held, with the crown or my own personal powers. Your brothers and sisters led our house to the greatest dynasty the realm had ever seen. But we all had to sacrifice a lot to get where we ended. I lost everything. I want to move on. Focused on what I have now" she turned around and continue her cooking. Henrik was curious but decided to let it go. For now.

Rhaenyra had an uneasy feeling. Something was coming or happening. She didn't know what though. "Henrik?" she called to him. "Yes, mother?" he answered. "Call your siblings. Tell them to come home immediately" he nodded and did as he was told. As she turned she felt a pang in her chest. Something happened to one of children, she felt it. Then, she saw it. Finn was dead. Henrik was still in shock of what Klaus had just told him when he heard his mother scream. It was loud and full of pain.

The pain he too felt, for the loss of his brother

The pain he too felt, for the loss of his brother. Rhaenyra felt numb yet she felt the pain, heartache for the loss of her child. Then, she remembered. "What good is power if you cannot protect the ones you love". Henrik walked in and saw his mother barely holding it together. He ran to hug his mother to comfort her. If it hurt him, he couldn't even began to fathom what it must feel like for her. Her son. Henrik held his mother until his siblings arrived. When they walked in they saw their mother on Henrik's arms crying and screaming for the loss of her son.

"Mother" Rebekah called out for her but Rhaenyra couldn't look at them

"Mother" Rebekah called out for her but Rhaenyra couldn't look at them. She felt like she would break. But the tears didn't stop. They couldn't.