She knew all of the technicalities but had not experienced anything herself.  He had slowly been integrating further rules.  She was not to leave the stool until he came back from completing inventory. She needed to say please and thank you if she was making a request for information, she took to the rules fairly easily.  If she forgot he would ignore her for several minutes until she apologized for the transgression.  He was being subtle since she wasn't actually his but he wanted her to understand the Dom/sub dynamic on a more personal level.

Today she had brought her own print outs and presented him with several images. 

"Samuel, will you please explain to me how that cellophane is so perfectly formed to this womans body?"

He looked at the picture closely, "It would seem to be shrink wrap, some practice mummification also known as encasement, it can be used for fun leaving certain key parts uncovered or used as a form of punishment."

"I think that is definitely going on my list of don't's," she shivered, "thank you, Samuel."

Aubrey had been compiling her list based on the information he provided she was open to try most things, just not things on the extreme end of the spectrum.  Considering she had no real basis he couldn't blame her.  The images could be pretty terrifying.

Samuel hadn't told her yet but today was a special day, he had a trainer coming in to give some training to a set of new waitresses he had just hired.

"Hey Aubrey, I have a little surprise and wanted to know if you would want to get in some practical experience today?"

She looked up at him warily, "what do you mean?"

"Well, as you know most of the girls that work here, are not actual subs involved in the lifestyle.  However, I pay well and they don't have to strip or have sex so they agree to get a bit of training to appear as subs to my patrons.  I have a group of new hires coming in today for some training, would you like to join them?"

She nibbled at her bottom lip apparently mulling the idea over.

"Do you think I should?"

"I think it would be a great learning opprotunity," he said honestly

"Would you please tell me how it works?"

"I won't tell you the process but I will tell you how it will begin."

Aubrey listened intently as he explained. 

"The clothes are in the back, the others picked theirs up at the interview, they should start arriving in a few minutes so go get changed and then get into position."

*         *         *

By the time Aubrey had found a set of the small boy shorts and white tank top that fit her and had strapped the plain leather around her throat, most of the other women had already arrived.

Samuel had explained to her, once she had discovered that collars were not always used by Doms, that because they were an easily recognizable symbol of bondage he used them as part of the staffs uniforms.

She looked at the four others lined up against the wall facing it sitting in various positions.  She was by far the biggest girl there and when she approached she got several scathing looks from the girls who were already in line.  The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering so hard she thought she might throw up. 

She walked to the end of the line and kneeled carefully, facing the wall. Her ankles were together, the tops of her feet against the floor, her palms rested on her thighs comfortably.  She took a deep breath in through her nose and let it out of her mouth hoping to soothe her nerves.  She straightened her spine lifting her chin.  She heard whispers next to her but did not strain to hear, she was sure she would not like the comments.