“Really? Awesome! What kind of club is it?”

“Not really sure, I just know that it is up and coming so I don’t expect that there will be a line.”

He had spent the morning contemplating where they would go on their date.  He had considered everything from a simple dinner and a movie, to a couple of swanky lounges, and a high end dessert bar.  He had almost gone with the dessert bar.  The look on her face when she’d had her first bite of cheesecake the previous evening was nearly the deciding factor.  However, there was more at stake here than an orgasmic expression.

 He found during his musings that he really cared whether she would like the place he took her to.  Wondered what her reactions would be. He pictured her pouting, laughing, and of course blushing.  The fact that he truly cared about what she thought is what influenced his decision to take her to The Thorn.

It was a lifestyle club that before 2 a.m. was more night club with a bit of BDSM suggestion; some chains and waitresses in corsets and collars.  He had been friends with the owner, Samuel, for several years and had even trained some of his girls.  He had never gone to the club during working hours before so he hadn’t really lied when he told Aubrey that it was a new club he wanted to check out.

He knew he could be making a terrible mistake by taking her to The Thorn but he had to know if she would be at all receptive to the lifestyle, even mild curiosity would do.  If she showed no curiosity, or outright disgust he would have to distance himself. 

The thought upset him; he was already becoming very attached to her.  He was who he was however, and was not inclined to change at the moment.  So tonight would be the deciding factor on their continued relationship.  He still wasn’t planning on rushing her in any way. There were still a couple of months to warm her to the idea before he would be free take on an exclusive contract. 

He’d phoned Samuel earlier in the afternoon letting him know his plans so that the Burly man wouldn’t come up and give him hugs asking about Tei and Lottie.  That would make for an awkward conversation. 

He had told Aubrey that the club was new and shouldn’t be too crowded but that was by design.  The bouncers were instructed to only allow about one hundred and fifty patrons in at a time. The rest lined up outside waiting for their chance to get in.  He couldn’t let her to know how popular The Thorn was or she might think it strange that he could just walk in to a club he had never been.  He made sure to take the streets that would lead them to the rear entrance.

He parked in the employee parking lot and moved to open her door reaching out his hand to her.  His gallantry was rewarded with a peek at the lacy tops of her thigh highs and a garter clasp.  Her hand slipped into his and he held it firmly has he helped her out of the low slung vehicle.  She tugged at the skirt and he got a peak at the top of the black bra he had also purchased, the bust of the dress was quickly tugged back up with a frustrated groan from Aubrey.

He knew she was wearing everything he had purchased for her, his chest swelled with pride and he leaned down placing a kiss against her sweet lips gently squeezing her hip.

“Thank you for wearing my gifts Bree. You are stunning,” he said.

She dipped her chin to her chest, blushing he was sure.  He pulled her into a quick embrace kissing the top of head before moving her to his side and heading into the club.

 Aubrey’s eyes slowly adjusted to the dim lighting, as they did there was no doubt in her mind as to the kind of club they had come to.  The floors and walls of the large open space were painted black or dark blue.  Long comfortable looking leather couches in alternating Crimson and black with low set tables lined the perimeter of the club.  A curtain of thick chains separated the seating from the dance floor.  The shiny black surface reflected the dancers writhing upon it, the view marred only by structural columns.