Celeste cuts the girl off with a laugh, "Opposites? What makes yeh think that we're opposites?"

"I dunno- it's obvious, no?" Celeste looks over at the brunette, waiting for her to explain. "Um, well how do I put this nicely, he's dark and you're light."

"What?"

"He wears black and leather jackets, you wear the brightest colors I've ever seen, and you wear dresses and skirts. You spend your time looking at plants, the stars and doing your homework. He spends his time playing pranks others and laughs about it, he smokes cigarettes, and he's a jock." Leanna tells her, emphasizing the last word.

Celeste lets out a chuckle, the girls stopping outside of the Great Hall to finish their conversation.

"He's a jock, that's the best that yeh've got? There are plenty of guys who are jocks and they are good people. James is a good person, and he's my friend." She tells the brunette, causing the girl to purse her lips. "We get along great despite being opposites, but that doesn't mean that we won't get along if we potentially got into a relationship."

Celeste turns and enters the Great Hall, leaving Leanna where she was moments before. Leanna is stood in her spot, baffled with the blonde. She clears her throat, and jogs after Celeste, "wait."

The blonde greets her friends who are already sat, eating their breakfast. Leanna sits with a huff, glaring at Celeste who smirks at the girl.

"Is that my cardigan, I've been looking for it for ages!" Remus says as Celeste sits at the table. "I'll have no more clothes by the time we leave for the holiday."

She grabs eggs and toast, putting it onto her plate, "fine, I'll just begin stealing Sirius' clothes."

"Oooo, people will think you're my girlfriend." Sirius comments, extending the word playfully, wiggling his eyebrows at the girl.

Celeste barks out a laugh, shaking her head at her friend, "yeh wish I was yer girlfriend, Black."

"What's wrong with you?" Peter asks, looking over to James who now has an annoyed expression on his face.

Remus laughs at the younger boy, "he's jealous."

James scoffs louder than he intended, shaking his head, "jealous of what?"

"It's obvious isn't it? You don't like the idea of me and Everett dating," Sirius wraps his arm around her shoulder, bringing Celeste into his body. The blonde scrunches up her nose, not liking the physical touch. "You're not liking the idea of our little snowflake dating anyone but you."

"That's absurd." He says through a mouthful of food.

"Whatever you say, buddy." Remus mutters, getting up from his seat with a piece of toast in his hand.

James crosses his arms over his chest, grumbling to himself as the group finishes up their breakfast to go to the quidditch match.

He wouldn't say he is jealous per say, but Sirius is right, James hated the idea of Celeste dating anybody but him.

As the group makes their way to the Quidditch pitch, Celeste spots Regulus and calls out to him as he is walking to the changing rooms with two of his teammates, Dunstan Sangster and Euan Evermonde. The girl jogs over to Regulus, a smile on her face when she gets closer to her friend. His friends slightly sneer at the Gryffindor's.

"What's up, Everett?" He turns to his friends, "go ahead to the changing rooms- meet you there."

They ignore him and continue to sneer at Celeste, Sirius joins and sneers back at them. The Slytherins walk away grumbling when Regulus turns and shoos them away. "Anyhow, what's up, short stack?"