Seungri and mrs. Lee mina help to set the table as joohyun and seulgi talked about business.

" Lisa I would like you to meet wendy, she's the one who teach us about computer shes a genius" jongyeon said and she snort makes them shock on her reaction, and jisoo smack her.

" Lisa" jisoo warn her, but daHyun knows why lisa reactions is like that, makes wendy smile to her she found lisa is fun kid she's aware also as jongyeon gives her heads up.

" I'm sorry unnie its just she looks like olaf" lisa said and she bowed her head to wendy, but her mind is laughing so much. When she said olaf the rest is laughing to her.

" Your right lisaya, we also call her that" nayeon said they all laughing, they were all just arrived a little early after they went shopping, mr. MANoban gave his black card to them to spent, he even threatened them not to get back without shopping bags, he was just greatful for them as companion to her daughter also wendy for helping them.

" Unnie is Nini coming?' lisa asked and they all stop talking, jennie didn't visit since she really is distancing herself to lisa as she thought it's the right one to do.

" Of course she will our I will spank her on the butt" jisoo joke out as lisa laugh on her antics, then lisa said the chair beside her is for jennie, they all understand, lisa have a bond with jennie as everyone they have with her in different level, when the door open jennie came makes lisa stand up in her casted feet.

" Nini you came I miss you" lisa launch herself to the petite they almost stumble, but lisa balance them she hugged her tight, jennie melts on her hugged but then she smile but there's a sadness on her eyes, she broke the hugged a little early on lisa liking even lisa wants her to hugged more then she pout.

" I miss you too lisa" jennie said makes, lisa sad she's not calling her poopoo, but she shrugged it off and inhale then smile again.

" Lets eat Nini come sit beside me" lisa said when she sit already on her previous chair but jennie.

" Thanks but I'll be there I have things to asked from mina it's girls thing" jennie reasoned out, and divert her eyes to mina and smile she can't look on Lisa's eyes. Jisoo didn't like it but she have to understand things before anything else, they went all silent but lisa still trying.

" Ohh it's ok, lets" lisa said as she pick her chopstick and shove her mouth a mouthful of meat, she's munching slowly and it's show on her face her sadness on Jennie's rejection to her, joohyun let it slide as she knows why.

They eat and talk casually, lisa didn't even touch her food after her first one, jisoo is trying but didn't force her, jieun is observing jennies hand is shaking but she's calming herself. When they all finished the food lisa again get up and go near the fridge to get her something.

" Nini here ice cream for you, ahmm you like milk right?" Lisa asked even she knows herself jennie likes it, she have hopeful smile on her face when jennie smile to her genuinely.

" Thank you lisa, I will eat later I'm still full" jennie said then lisa lips quiver, she's about to cry but hold it everyone saw it as jennie busy herself on her bag as if she's looking something or fixing it, she really wants to get out in the room.

" Jennie, follow me" seulgi said as she excuse herself to jisoo and she nod, jennie sighed and follow not looking at lisa cause she knows it cause she's hurting herself too.

As jennie close the door that's when lisa tears fall, she cry with no sounds and jisoo sighed she don't know about all the about it but she knows the two ladies adore her lisa but didn't know in what extent.