chapter 5."I'll drop you."

Eva's POV.

After leaving his office I went to the place I only know.

God!! This house is so big...

One day I will be lost here!!

Once when I was standing at the door of Isa's room I saw her still sleeping. I went toward her and ran my hand through her hair. I was thinking hard about myself.

I never dreamt about my marriage but sometimes I thought about it, I was sure I would marry someone I love wholeheartedly, but here. I never thought my mother would force me to Marry someone.

I am only nineteen and my would-be husband is 30!!

Age isn't the matter. Everyone deserves happiness no matter what !! Age or not!! But here we aren't happy with this marriage!

I took a deep breath thinking about my life. I was an orphan 8-year-old girl when she adopted me. I was happy that I would have my own family. When I went to her house few days were bliss. I got my parents.

My father was more loving than my mother. He never showed me that I was not his child. After a few months, my mother changed a bit. She started to use harsh words for me. But I didn't mind I was used to it. We weren't very loved in orphanages.

My father was like Superman. He always tells his mother to behave well. He was very kind to me. We often sneak out for our ice cream party.

I was 14 when my father met with an accident. He was in very critical condition but he was a fighter. He fights every day for his life. Doctors said that he was a brave man. But one night my father had a major heart attack during his surgery and he left us!!
I was devastated and broken. My mother was a good woman but I was more attracted to my father. He was my best friend, my love, my father, my everything!

I lost him!!

The last word said to me still rings in my ear.

Ev please take care of yourself... ma-may be this is our last conversation but I am always there for you my child... I love you... be brave ok? Promise me you will never feel weak and will lead your life with happiness whenever you feel weak talk to me... I am in your heart...... Take care of your mother. She may be harsh but she loves you...

He told me to take care of my mother and that's why I obeyed her. He said she may be harsh but she loves me..... right?

I felt a hand on my cheeks and I came out from my past and looked at the angels who were wiping my tears away.
I didn't know I was crying till now.

"Mommy, why are you crying?"

she asked with her worried-filled eyes. I wipe my tears and smile a little at her.

"Nothing.."

I told her controlling my tears. She shook her head and was ready to cry.

"Mommy you are angry with me... you didn't like me. I am a bad kid right?"

She said not-so-clear words but I understood I knitted my brows. A lone tear escaped from her eye and she buried her face in my chest sobbing.
My heart crumbled after hearing her sobs. I pulled her up and wiped her tears.

"No... baby... you aren't a bad kid. I like you I love you a lot"

I said to her truly with a smile and love in my eyes to assure her. I cupped her face in my hand. She looks at me with teary eyes. Her face was bright red and her eyes were quite puffy. My heart melted at that sight. It hurt me a lot seeing her like this.