Little Family ( BokuAka + Hinata )

Start from the beginning

"Absolutely! Yes! Of course," Bokuto grinned happily, beginning to pinch Shoyo's cheeks slightly with a teasing expression, "Can't have you all by yourself, y'know- 'Kaashi and me have gotta keep an eye on you!" He said, continuing to fuss over Hinata like he was nothing more than a little kid- honestly, he didn't even realize he was doing it, and wouldn't unless it was pointed out. That was just the way he was, he loved so outwardly and always seeked to coddle.
With one last hug, it was then that a whistle was sounded. Their fitness instructor , coach and team manager described the drills for the day, pulling Shoyo and Bokuto apart from their speaking so they could listen. The first years were introduced and practice commenced , throughout the day being quite harder than Shoyo was used to. But he knew he had to get used to it eventually. Only getting one lunch break , he was exhausted when entering the locker room , and though it was out of character for him he didn't really say anything to anyone, just trying to get out as fast as possible to go home and sleep. Though Bokuto's words wouldn't leave his mind , he missed being babied...

Bokuto got through the day much easier than Shoyo did, mostly just because he was way more used to the routine, being completely used to it by this point. It was just another regular day. Except for the fact that he was excited about Hinata, about him being around and coming to stay with him and Akaashi. He missed the redhead dearly, missed when he got to spend bits of time training with him, or when Kenma entrusted him with babysitting and caring for him. While he did and would always adore caring for Akaashi, caring for Hinata was so fun in a different way, the younger being much more outgoing in his regressed state. He entered the locker room, spotting Shoyo and going up to him with a wide grin all the same as earlier in the day. "Lil dude!" He exclaimed, putting his hand on the shorter's head and ruffling his hair, "Get changed quickly and meet me out at my car, it's just parked out front, and we can run by your hotel and get all your things, bring them back to my place." He explained.

Hinata was already half dressed when Bokuto began speaking to him, quickly slipping off his workout clothing and instead his jeans and too big sweater he was usually seen in. Lastly his jacket was on along with his backpack as he waited for Bokuto , chatting with him only. He almost felt bad for not interacting with many others , but he felt the safest with his old friend. " Are you sure it's okay with Akaashi ?" He asked as they started walking to Bokuto's car, Hinata's hands shoved into his pockets so he could stay warm. Bokuto quickly got dressed into his own clothing as well, black sweatpants and a gray sweatshirt, slinging his gym back over his shoulder as he walked out to his car, which was a pretty beat up looking thing with a couple dents in the front and back- he'd probably been in a couple fender benders, it looked like. "He'll be fine with it, trust me! If it was anyone else, he'd probably berate me a little, but it's you, so I'm sure it's fine!" He exclaimed with confidence, getting into the driver's seat and waiting for Shoyo to get in. "Put your hotel into my GPS," He grinned, handing his phone to the redhead.

Hinata did as he was told , laughing along as Bokuto continued on about his stories of him and Akaashi's relationship as they drove. The hotel was within walking distance of their gym , so that Hinata would be able to get there without a ride in about twenty minutes. Though he was thankful he was no longer walking at night. " Thank you by the way Bokuto , it's really kind of you to do this for me !" He hummed , his sunshine smile across his chubby face."It's not a problem, don't even thank me!" Bokuto simply said, still sounding over the moon just about Hinata's presence in general. The two always got along so well, their personalities complementing one another for a perfect friendship. When they got to Shoyo's hotel, he got out of the car, both of them taking the elevator up to Hinata's room. "Okay, let's get all this stuff gathered up!" He said in a determined voice, hands on his hips before starting to shove random things into Shoyo's duffel bags. Doing this for a few minutes before coming across a few certain items of Hinata's that made him smile wide. "Lil bud! I know what we can do tonight." He cooed, holding up the items he found- a soother and a baby blanket.