"Half an hour," The Mandalorian says, holding up a finger, "Then you meet me here."

Jana nods, taking a few steps backwards, "Half an hour."

---

Jana Calmiken is no stranger to Mos Eisley. She recalls when the Hutts used to control the planet, it was much more dangerous then. Jana finds the market she's looking for very quickly. The storekeep is different than she remembers, but they help her out nonetheless, and Jana makes sure she releases her hair from its braid so her implant is concealed. In the store, she buys new robes with the few credits she didn't offer to the mechanic.

The new clothes are different from the imperial ones, a bit lighter, shades of light and dark greys woven together. Jana looks normal when she puts them on, immediately throwing out the old ones and securing her cloak over her shoulders yet again before heading back to the square she had come from, immediately spotting the Mandalorian.

When he sets his gaze on her, he says, "New robes?"

"You think I want to take any chances in a town with stormtroopers on spikes?" Jana asks as they fall into step beside one another, heading back to the hanger, "Did you find a job?"

"Young bounty hunter trying to get into the guild in way over his head," Mando states, "Ever heard of Fennec Shand?"

The name sends a chill of familiarity over Jana's spine, "I have. She's a good shot."

The Mandalorian huffs, "Great."

When they make their way back to the hanger, the Razor Crest is in the middle of its repairs, and Jana stays outside while Mando heads in, rebraiding her hair down her back. She would keep her hair down if she had the option, but if she were to extend her scope from her implant, it would get horribly tangled or stuck, so it's easier to keep it out of the way.

Then, as she finishes, the Mandalorian is rushing out of the ship, "The kid's gone," He spits out, making Jana's heart pick up its pace in her chest. She follows his gaze to the building to a window they can see the Mechanic in, "Hey!" The Mandalorian roughly shouts.

"Where is he?!" Jana asks a droid, her voice just as hard as the Mandalorian's.

Then, the Mechanic comes out holding the Child in her arms, "Quiet!" She calls back before cooing to the Child. Bringing her eyes back to the Bounty Hunter and the Assassin, she yells, "You woke it up! Do you have any idea how long it took me to get it to sleep?"

"Give him to me," Jana demands, stepping forward, "Now."

"Not so fast!" The Mechanic hisses, testing Jana's nerves. Under her cloak, Jana sets a hand on her blaster, "You can't just leave a child all alone like that. You know, you two have an awful lot to learn about raising a young one."

Fair point.

Still, Jana holds out her arms, and the Mechanic places the Child in her grasp. Jana holds the little creature close, feeling relieved as she sees he isn't injured. The brunette turns to the Mandalorian, letting him inspect the kid as well.

"Anyway," The Mechanic starts, taking her eyes off the Child in Jana's arms, "I started the repair on the fuel leak," She hits a button on a machine, as the Mandalorian heads back into his ship to grab some equipment, "I had a couple setbacks I want to talk to you about. You know, I didn't use any droids, as requested, so it took me a lot longer than I expected," The Mandalorian returns and the Mechanic looks to him, "But I figured you two were good for the money since you have an extra mouth to feed."

From her arms, Jana can't help but smile slightly as the Child lets out a small coo.

"Thank you," The Mandalorian says, moving to the door.