Then, the ramp to the Razor Crest lowers, and Jana sees three little repair droids heading towards the ship.

Their mistake.

When the Mandalorian's distrust of droids kicks in, he fires a warning shot from his blaster towards them, making the robots let out a high pitched yell before they condense and hide under their helmets.

"Hey!" A voice from inside the landing module yells, "Hey!" Jana's eyes raise to see a shorter woman with big hair storming out of the building, "You damage one of my droids, you'll pay for it!"

"Just keep them away from my ship," Mando says as the Woman gets close to them.

"Yeah?" The Woman mocks, looking up to the smoking engines that had been damaged in the chase, "You think that's a good idea, do you? Let's look at your ship."

The Woman leads them around the Razor Crest, banging on certain parts of it and making Jana raise a brow slightly, "Oof, look at that," She mutters before pulling out some kind of scanner, "You got a lot of carbon scoring building up top. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were in a shootout."

Jana can't help the small chuckle that escapes her, "Do we really seem like the type?" She playfully asks, earning an eye roll from the stranger as she turns back to the ship.

There's a few things the Mechanic mutters that Jana doesn't catch before she turns back to the her and the Mandalorian, "You got a fuel leak. Look at that, this is a mess. How did you even land? That's gonna set you back."

When the Mechanic walks back to them, the Mandalorian tilts his helmet slightly, "I've got five hundred imperial credits," He says while handing her the money.

The Woman takes the money, "That's all you got?" She asks, "Well, what do you guys think?" When the droids seem to chatter back at her, the Mechanic looks up to their ship, "That should at least cover the hanger."

Jana reaches into her pocket, taking out a bit of the money that she's been carrying for what seems like forever, "What about another hundred?"

The Mechanic takes it from her, "A couple of the repairs."

From Jana's side, the Mandalorian lets out a sigh, "We'll get you your money."

"Hmm," The Woman hums, placing an unimpressed hand on her hip, "I've heard that before."

"Just remember-" The Mandalorian starts, but the Mechanic cuts him off.

"Yeah, no droids. I heard you. You don't have to say it twice."

With this, Jana nods to the door, and the Mandalorian follows her out of the hanger and into the town.

Mos Eisley of Tatooine.

As they walk, there are many old, dusty stormtrooper helmets on spikes, and Jana is suddenly very aware of the dark, imperial robes that cover her.

Getting an idea, Jana slows their pace, making Mando slow as well, tilting his helmet in question, "Head to the Cantina," She instructs, "Someone there is always looking for a bounty hunter."

"What about you?" The Mandalorian asks.

Jana smirks up at him, "I have a couple of errands to run, I'll be back here in an hour."

"I've heard stories of Mos Eisley before," Mando says, "I don't think you should be alone."

"Would it be better if I followed you into a pit of bounty hunters when I have a massive price on my head?" Jana asks, her tone a bit sarcastic. Hearing the Mandalorian sigh, Jana gives him a reassuring smile and she pats her leg over her cloak where he knows her holster resides, "You know I can handle myself, Mando."