Ch. 13; The 57th Expedition

Start from the beginning

Annie smirked and caught her breath, Aila crawled over and hovered her womanhood over Annie's face. Annie grabbed her thighs and pulled her onto her face. Aila moaned at the contact, "Ah~", Annie stuck her tongue out and onto Aila's drenched womanhood, making circles as Aila rode her face. Aila reached up and played with her breasts, trying her hardest not to moan loud. Seconds felt like hours, minutes felt like days, Aila was panting and sweating, biting her lower lip trying to contain her moan. Annie noticed this and chuckled, making Aila shiver from the vibration. Annie slipped her tongue into Aila's sweet spot, making Aila unable to contain her moan anymore. "Oh fuck Annie~ oh my god you're so fucking good my love", she moaned out as she began to buck her hips, riding Annie's face. Annie loved this, she reached up and dug her nails into Aila's back, leaving marks. Annie moved her tongue in and out, along with Aila's moving body, it made Aila go crazy, she was on the verge of cumming. Annie moved back to her clit and sucked on it, she moved her right hand and slipped three fingers into Aila, stimulating her nerves. Aila couldn't hold it anymore, "Annie! Oh god oh god oh god I'm- I'm cumming oh fuuuck~", Aila squirted into Annie's mouth, riding her orgasm out as she shook. She collapsed next to Annie, panting and sweating like she ran a marathon. Annie lifted her head and licked her lips, smirking as she hovered over Aila, she bent down and said, "You taste even better than I ever could". Aila chuckled and leaned up to kiss her lover, melting together. They turned the gas lamp off and went under the covers, cuddling. Annie sat up, "Oh I almost forgot", she said as she leaned down and kissed Aila's neck, sucking on it leaving hickeys on both sides of her neck. She laid back down into Aila's arms, saying, "Now we match", smiling as she and Aila fell asleep embracing each other. 

Birds began to chirp and the sun shone through the window, the soft breeze made the curtains sway. KLOCK! KLOCK! KLOCK! Someone knocked at the door. A muffled voice came from behind it, "Helloooooo new recruits! We leave for our lovely expedition in an hour so rise and shine!", Aila sat up and walked to the door, opening it. There she was greeted by Hange Zoe, a section commander and titan research specialist in the scouts. She blushed a bit and jumped back, "WOAH WOAH WOAH! CLOTHES MA'AM!", Aila looked down and immediately turned to a beet. She slammed the door shut, covering her face from embarrassment. Annie sat up and was laughing, "Hahaha! Wow what a good way to meet the section commander for the first time" "Oh shut up! I forgot is all", Aila told her amused lover. Annie stepped out of bed and hugged Aila from behind, kissing her back, "We should probably get ready and go down to eat quickly" "Yeah, let's go". The two got dressed and threw their new cloaks over them, embracing their new status. They walked downstairs and met Ymir and Christa, leaning against the wall. Ymir smiled and wrapped her arms around the two, "Well look who it is! The two lovely ladies that kept me and my Christa awake last night, sleep well lovebirds?", Aila blushed and looked away. Annie stayed poker faced and stopped walking, staring Ymir in the eyes, "You're one to talk considering how much Christa calls out your name at night", Christa stopped and swung around, her face as red as a tomato. "A-Annie!", Ymir laughed, "Yep! I'm proud of my work", Christa walked over angry, grabbing Ymir's ear and yanking her away. Aila laughed and walked back to Annie, placing her arm around her. Annie smiled and held Aila's hand, leaning into her as they walked. They grabbed their field rations and ate, preparing for their mission, they were met by Hange who came over smiling ever so mischievously, "Hello~ racketeers! Thanks for the view this morning Brandt, needed some motivation anyways", Aila hid her face in her cloaks' hood. Annie growled a bit at Hange's comment, feeling protective. "I-I'm sorry section commander it won't happen again!", Aila said as she saluted, Hange laughed and turned away. "Don't worry about it, it happens, stay safe during the expedition kiddies!", she said as she waved, walking away. 

The scouts all geared up and supplied up their wagons, ready to leave. Aila and Annie met with Sasha and Mikasa, "Woah, nice hickeys, guess you guys had fun last night", Sasha stated as she giggled. Mikasa elbowed her, making her cough, "Me and Aila are in the same squad, you and Sasha are in the same squad Annie", Mikasa told the two. Annie sighed, not pleased she's not with Aila but she accepted it and moved on. "Me and Aila will be in the right wing spotters, Aila will use her telepathy connection to check on you guys who will be in the rear", Mikasa stated as she showed a map. "Alright, and if something happens?", Annie asked as she observed the map, "Aila will be connected at all times, if something happens let us know" "Alright, lets get going then!", Sasha stated with enthusiasm. Mikasa kissed Sasha and held her for a moment, saying their goodbyes and to be careful, Aila and Annie did the same. They all hopped aboard their horses and got into position, awaiting the commanders' say so to move out. Erwin took in a deep breath, "ALRIGHT SCOUTS! WE LEAVE FOR COLANETH DISTRICT NOW!", he shouted as he and the others began to make their way to the gate. As they neared the gate, Aila noticed two small children gawking at the scouts, amazed at their presence. Aila smiled softly, remembering back to when she was a child. The gate began to open, the commander shouted, "The 57th recon mission begins! SCOUTS, MOVE OUT!", as he charged out of the gate and into an abandoned town. A scout shouted, "TWELVE METER TO THE LEFT!", Aila snapped her head to her left, seeing the titan closing in. She turned back to Mikasa, "Take my horse, I'll be back", Mikasa nodded as Aila stood atop her horse, unsheathing her blades and shooting her anchors into the buildings. She flew off, towards the titan and the scouts struggling to kill it. It reached it's hand out to grab her, but she spun and avoided it, zipping closer to it. Before it could turn to react to her, she spun at a rapid pace, killing it. She landed on a roof next to a scout, "W-Wow cadet, you handled that nicely", they said amazed with her skills. Aila nodded and shot off to the next building in search of other titans, she came across a few, killing them all without exerting her gas or dulling her blades. Once she was sure there weren't anymore titans, she returned to her horse and continued to ride to wall maria.