"What're the current options I have?" You say, slightly more deflated than before.

"Well, currently we have three offers on the table." Arteta says, tossing three contracts onto the table.

"New York Red Bulls" 

"FC Seoul" 

"And PAOK FC in Greece"

"Now, we've already spoken with your agent and everything is already set up for you at whichever club you choose, just keep in mind that your game time will vary depending on what club you pick

"Now, we've already spoken with your agent and everything is already set up for you at whichever club you choose, just keep in mind that your game time will vary depending on what club you pick." He points out. 

"From what I saw from the negotiations Seoul gave a guarantee for at least 20 games and the number 7 shirt, which at your age could be of great interest." 

"No Premier League teams came in for me?" You ask, with a slight hope that you'll get to stay here in England.

"Chelsea had some interest in you but we quickly ended that." Arteta said very matter of factly. It's not like you were interested in joining a rival anyways.

"Hmm.." You think for a second, weighing up your options, going to the Greek league was already out of the equation. Unfortunately you weren't in the market to learn Greek for a season, that only left a return to America or a trip to Korean.

"Has New York offered anything?"

"All they could guarantee was a spot on the bench." 

Well that settles it, a chance to play at least 20 league games and the number 7 shirt? Despite being more of a midfielder the number 7 was well respected no matter what club you're at. Who knows maybe you'll get a chance to meet Twice you think to yourself, half joking of course.