The only one to actually come up to you was someone who had a lot of experience being left out of the side, Mesut Ozil.  Putting his arm around you, he offered some words of wisdom.

"Listen, you are young my friend, when I was your age I was playing for Wolfsburg back in Germany. Your knocking on the doorstep of one of the biggest clubs in the world." He says poking your chest. 

"Yeah and the next season you moved to Real Madrid." You say back, obviously with a healthy sprinkling of sarcasm

"Have patience my friend. You will get your time soon enough." He says before walking off towards the ice baths.

All you can do is sigh in disappointment and head towards the main building to follow your cooldown routine.

After finishing the cooldowns you started packing your bag and getting ready to head home for the day, Twice appeared in Running Man last night and you were maybe a bit too excited to get home and watch.

Yes that's right, you were a fan of Twice, being Korean American and moving to a new country at a new age to pursue your passion, you found whatever her could to make himself less homesick. Along with Twice you also had a strong love for all things comics, even incorporating them into your celebrations at times, much like Auba would.

Saying your goodbyes to your teammates,  you walks out of the dressing room only to bump into your manager.

"Oh perfect, just who I wanted to see. " Mikel says with a smile on his face. "Come with me to my office."

"Oh uh, sure" you say, rushing to keep up.

The walk to the office was silent besides the occasional greetings and "good work today" from the training staff. You never realized it but you've gotten quite friendly with a lot of the workers here, like most academy graduates you had been here since you was a teenager, some even younger than that, they were all kinda like parenting figures for you considering he'd left everyone else back in the states.

Your teammates were like brothers and the staff like parents, Arsene Wenger especially, that man really shaped your perception of not only football but life.

"Have a seat" Mikel says, offering you a chair to which you promptly take.

"Is this about me being omitted from tomorrow's game?" You rushed to ask.

"Yes and no, how long have you been at the club Y/n? 6 years? 7 years?" Mikel asks.

"7 years sir, since I was 14." 

"And have you ever thought about playing somewhere else?" He retorts 

Immediately my heart drops, I can't believe this was happening, all my goals were about winning here at this club. I wanted to lift the Champions Leagues title, I wanted to lift the Premier League title with Arsenal. A move away seems so sudden and unexpected I've been playing well at every chance I've gotten.

"And before you get any weird ideas what I'm saying is that the board and I want you to go out on loan." the manager quickly adds

"Oh.. oh that's not so bad" You reply, having had the fright of you life. visibly relaxing in your chair.. and then it clicked

"Wait! Why do you want me to go on loan? I've been playing so well here!" You jump out of your seat when fully realizing the situation 

"That may be true, but you're still only 21 and there's a lot of players currently ahead of you in the pecking order to be honest." 

You slumped back down in your seat, you knew that was the reality of playing for such a big club, there would always be someone better than you at your position and a loan would be a a good opportunity to get more first team football and prove yourself.