Ch.4

Humza P.O.V

"Hey HUMZA come here " I heard sameer yelling. He was dressed up in a white shalwar kameez "hey looking great what's up?!"
"Humza dude two words very nervous"
"Um dude it's not even your wedding day it's only your mendhi??!!"
"Yeah I know but all these new things are confusing me a lot"
All of the furniture from Kirans Babhis family was moved into sameer Bahis room and he looked like he was going to have a huge nervous breakdown.
"Anyways are you going to her house to give the mendhi stuff?" I looked at him and decided that it would be fun to tease him
"Who's 'her'??" Sameer looked at me in frustration"dude seriously" I burst into laughter as soon as I heard his voice.

"Yeah I am driving mom and Daniya over there" I heard Daniya screaming "humzaaaa lets gooooooo" "gotta go bye bro"

I drove mom and Daniya to Kiran Bajis house I had never really seen their house even though mom was always going their since she was great friends with Kiran Bajis mom
As I entered the house and parked infront of their garage mom told me to stay in the car because it wasn't right for me to go inside. even though I wanted to I had to stay in the car......
after a few minutes I heard 'her' voice "OMG husna I hate you U r the sooooo annoying GOD I am gonna kill youuuuuu"

she came running from the backyard sense it was next to the garage. Her long hair was flowing which made everything around me slow down. Her clothes were a mess but she looked like the most beautiful thing ever.
She was chasing another girl who looked like her sister they were chasing each other until 'she' stopped infront of my car and stared at me our eyes met and without uttering a single word I felt like I had known her forever.
"OMG SANAM BAJI lets gooooo" we simultaneously lowered our gaze and her sister pushed her through the back door.

"Sanam" so that was her name what a lovely name. She was lovely, her eyes were lovely AstagfirAllah Humza I thought this is totally haram to think this way.
But something about her made me want to know her and meet her more. I wanted to get closer to her somehow.

I was still focusing on her thoughts when Daniya and mom came and sat in the car.
"Hello? Earth to Humza u okay!??"
"Huh yeah how was it?"
"She's such a nice girl, she's funny decent and very simple I like her she's perfect for sameer Bahi!"

"What about you mom?"
"Oh I have always loved Kiran she's a very nice girl" I needed to know more about sanam so I went for it.

"Mom does Kiran baji have any more siblings?"

"Yeah she has 2 more sisters sanam and husna and she has 2 brothers adil and Amir....... Her other sisters are just like her very nice and simple I love sanam especially she's also very nice and cute".

I knew it! They were sisters best of all sisters of Kiran baji who was going to marry my sameer bahi.
My heart skipped a beat when I heard mom say that she liked sanam! I had to get to know her now.