06/01/21

I almost shifted tonight.

I had a really good day with very little stress. I kept that in mind and saying stuff like 'this day was great' inside my head while getting ready for bed. I drank a ton of water today (like almost 2 litres) and I felt very good tonight.

When finally in bed I put in some ear buds and try a subliminal for the first time. 👇

https://youtu.be/_M-CA5r_ndo

I was 40 seconds in counting and my body starts to warm up fast and begins spinning. It starts slowly, but it fastly picks up speed. Everything begins to shake and tingle, I'm still spinning. I'm spinning in to every direction, I even feel like I've came lose from my physical body, like I don't have a body. Eventually I feel fabric sliding down my legs and everything feels like I've just jumped into another dimension. My heart starts beating like crazy, it's the only thing I can hear now. I was too focused on what everything felt like, and I was way too excited to see if I actually did shift, so at 70 seconds I begin to lose all those feelings and I open my eyes. I'm still in my CR and hadn't moved an inch. After that my heart had to slow down and everything was cold, my body could only shake. After that I tried again, and again, and again, but I could only think about what I was feeling all the time.

I tried a lot of times tonight, but I ended up not getting to concentrate. That is okay, I still have a long way to go, because what I experienced tonight will give me hope for next time.

I know that I have to work on my concentration, and I will. I have ADHD and it's very hard for me to keep focused, even for 100 seconds and I don't think I counted that far in any of my tries tonight.

Any way, this gave me a sign that what I was doing works for me! And I am very excited about that. Now I'm exhausted by trying for almost an hour, so I just wrote this and will go to sleep now.