Q&A

These are the questions I asked to the Instagram account that I mentioned before. The answers are truly theirs and I am so grateful they had put all this time into answering my questions!

These questions are asked on 04/01/2021 (I'm a beginner, baby!)

1. Is it like a dream or can you really feel everything as if you are really there?
- It’s not a dream, it’s real!

2. Do you have to be able to visualise everything to be able to experience it at it's best?
- No, you don’t have to visualize everything.

3. If I am deciding to script everything, what are the most important parts (me, visuals, rules)?
- You don’t have to script every single detail, just the most important things.

4. If I leave out a detail, will it still appear at some point whenever I want to (like in a dream?), or do I have to run through everything before I shift.
- Yes, it’ll still be there as long as you believe it’s there.

5. If I wanted to shift to Hogwarts, but I can't visualise everything as I want, will it still look and act like Hogwarts?
- It’ll still be hogwarts, if you scripted hogwarts that’s where you’ll be.

6. Will it be smart to first shift to a place you've already been/you know very well (like a con I've been at, or a video game I play every day)?
- No, you can shift anywhere you like at any time!

7. Can I come back to my cr by setting an alarm clock or being awakened by someone who is trying to awake me? Or is that something I have a wrong perspective of?
- If someone tries to wake you up while you’re in your dr your clone will wake up, not you. Script a safe word! You say your safe word in your dr to come back to your cr!

8. Is it like for example I want to shift for a week, and after that I'll know what my clone did in the meantime? Like, literally no one can wake me up, so if I say it would look like a coma, my clone will be in coma until I return back?
- Not exactly. Your clone is you. It’ll do whatever you would normally do unless you script it to do something else.

9. My 4th question made me realise something. I have ADHD, maybe I can script that out (wow a whole new world), but what if I accidentally turn my dr into a nightmares bc I'm an over thinker?
- You can script that you don’t have it in your dr! And you can’t turn your dr into a nightmare even if you are an over thinker because your dr will be whatever you script it to be!

10. Wait, I can script anything, even if I've never felt the experience? Like, I have a cleft lip but I script that I don't have that, and then I will have a normal nose in my dr? I could just script 'I look like me, but without the cleft lip' and I would look completely normal, even though I've never seen it?
- Yes you can script literally anything!