W.U | Stay With Me Instead

Can we like ... Appreciate THIs hANDSom bOi? Like ImAGine ThIs Man BUT SHIrTlESs 

coUgh coUgh

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚄𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚊
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚞: 𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚞: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚢 Lunara_01 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝!

____________

watching the team play was alright  and all, but the lack of colour sure made your mood more.. gray.

you  sighed "what colour is their uniforms all I see is white and light gray?" 

Coach Irihata chuckled a bit "the uniforms are  white and turquoise. Oh yeah we are having our match against  shiratorizawa, its the match that decides if we go to nationals.

"oh yeah that is  tomorrow right?"  you said gaining a nod from the coach.

"[y/n]-chan, make sure  they don't corrupt you! We are your favorite team right?" Oikawa pouted 

"mmm no, not really. My favorite team is without you" You said half jokingly

"Iwa! Help Me, [y/n]-chan is bullying me" Cried the brunette

"Mm no" He said.

(Because I ship them so much and we gotta give our babies some love)

"But Iwa-chan! I'm You soulmate for christ's sake"

You sighed. This happens every day

---

You watch as ushijima Wakatoshi, spiked and the boys failed to block and receive it.

The players took a second to realise, that was game.

Cheers could be heard from the opposing team.

As the gym was being cleared out, you were looking around for your captain.

"iwa! Where is that soulmate of yours? We gotta go! " You said

"Ahh probably ran into ushijima"  He replied giving off a dark aura.

"Chill, I get you don't like the man! " You walk off clearly scared for you life "it should be illegal to be that scary-"

You stopped in your track as you  heard some familia6 voices.

You peaked around the corner and saw oikawa and.. Ushijima?

"You should have come to shiratorizawa. If you did you would have honed your skills and actually have gone to nationals"
Farmer boy said

"Are you fucking serious? I swear to God" You saw oikawa push ushijima down "I wouldn't leave my school so drop it! "

Your eyes widened, oikawa was clearly pissed but went a little too far. Sure he almost slapped a child, but lucky him, his soulmate stopped him.

You ran over to ushijima who was on the floor from when oikawa pushed him. You held out a hand too him, offering help. Your gaze now directed over to oikawa "I know you that you hate him, but you don't have to be so god damn violent".

You soon feel a hand grab yours.
You turn to ushijima who was now standing up " Thanks.. " He said   under his breath.

"No proble-m" You cut yourself mid sentence because.

You could see colour.

"Oh, I'm glad it's you" He softly said. And wait? is that a smile?!

You smiled back "same goes for you"

Oikawa stood there, he swore there was flowers beaming around you both, he was getting extreme honny/mori vibes minus being related.

Confusion apparent in his tone "what the fuck just happened? "

Ushijima held your hands together "please come to shiratorizawa"

He looked genuinely adorable, like a cute and happy Pomeranian

"It halfway through our final year though.." Honestly. You liked your team but if he was serious you would go.

Even though you got some major disgust looks from oikawa and iwa, you still told them that even if you couldn't see colour, you found this man beautiful.

Sometimes you could see him glance at you. But still you never gained enough courage to talk to him.

"You dont have to if it's an issue-" He said turning his head to the side.

"That's it, I'm going to get my dad to fill out the paper. Expect me. Also call me [f/n]"

"Woah woah woah. So he can call you by your first name but I can't?!? " Oikawa said glaring at your soulmate.

"Exactly. How sad your soulmate doesn't even let you call him by his first name"

The it hit him. You two were soulmates "yellow I'm done, cya" And off he went, probably over to rant to iwaizumi.

"Oh and [y/n]? "

"Yes, Ushijima?"

"Call me Wakatoshi"

"Of course, Wakatoshi" You smiled when  you felt arms pull you into a hug.

---

"Good job today" The female said kissing the male on the cheek

"Papa! Papa! Teach me how to do that, I want to be cool like you!" A little boy said running up, hugging his dad.

The dad walked to the back door which the son ran out of.

"Hey hon?" The wife said

"Yes, dear?" He stopped at the door

• •
•••
••

•••
••

"I love you, Wakatoshi"

"Love you more [f/n]"

The Ushijima family happy for years, and years more to come

________________________

I hope this made you happy Lunara

Man did I go through a writers block

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙:
𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚊
𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙰 𝙶𝚎𝚛𝚖