K.T | Key To My Savior's Lock

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛:𝙺𝚎𝚒 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚞:𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜:𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚞: 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 & 𝙺𝚎𝚢

𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝, (𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢)

𝚂𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊

(𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬)

𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝.

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘  
𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

____________

You sighed as you stared at the silver band around your wrist also fiddling with the key that will lead you to your soulmate.

Now you were only a first year but still seeing people around you who have found or are finding their soulmates sure did  rub salt in the wound of not finding your own.

The property was cleared by the time you got outside the gym leaving you and your friend yachi mostly alone.

The usual people surrounded you, wanting to ask to try their key with your bracelet.this happened often after school, poor you.

Not trying to be rude you allowed a few till it got annoying or you just got tired.

You were about to speak before a beautiful tall lady opened the gym door. "Ahh yachi, you finally brought your friend"

Said blond manager nodded aggressively

"Yachi-  " A boy came out and walked up to your small friend. You instantly identified this person as Yamaguchi Tadashi, Yachi's one and only soulmate.

"Oh you must be [l/n], right?"  He awkward said before 3 people said your name.

"[L/n]-chan! " They called, receiving a sigh from you. You know this all to well

"I'm sorry but I'm a little too tired today for this... " You said brushing a [h/l] strand of [h/c] hair aside.

"Please! " They kept pushing but before you could you hear footsteps and then a hand on your shoulder. Suddenly you were pulled behind a tall figure