K.A | They Can Start Anew

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛:𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚓𝚒 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒
𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚞:𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜:𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚞:𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜

____________

Oh how you adored the prince.

Fukurodani's prince.

Prince keiji was beautiful and perfect, but you knew and seen somethings others have not.

They saw his as somewhat stoic and pretty much closed off prince to some extent.

But you.. Oh you have seen more emotions come from him than anyone else has.

However, even though you have been with him through everything and grew up along side him, one thing kept you apart.

Keiji Akaashi is a prince, The prince of Fukurodani.

And for you, you are only his maid.

" Your Highness, I brought you cookies and cakes from the kitchen. I find sweets help when I am sad" You smiled, walking in with the tray before placing it on the small table.

For the first time you noticed his string was broken. "Are you looking at this, Miss [l/n]? " He said holding up his string.

You awkwardly nodded "I'm sorry your Highness, it was rude of me to do so" You bowed.

"No it's fine. I actually wondered that if you could see my string, does that mean your's is broken too? " He asked turning to look at you.

"Yes,it is, your Highness. But unlike the common cause and my soulmate being deceased, I cut my string" He stayed silent.

"Why would you do such a thing, if you do this mind me asking"

"Because they had 2 soulmates, therefore I was freed from the string and can love those for who they are rather than being chosen to love a certain person" You answered.

He stood up and slowly walked over to you.

"What would you do if I told you I too cut mine" He said looking into my eyes

"I would ask why would you do that, just like you asked me, your Highness"

"Well, my answer would be that I simply did not love them. For I love another, we close but also so far" He lifted your chin up.

"H-huh? Well why don't you marry them? Could you not? " You spoke,trying to lighten the mood even though it was obvious neither of you where the happiest.

"I could not, they probably don't feel the same. There is also the fact that we live in different worlds, I am royalty and they are a servant"

Your heart raced a little, you knew he wasn't talking about you but still you just took it as a possibility that he was.

"What if you ask His Majesty, he does not see your string. So could you not create a simple white lie about you being soulmates? I'm sure he would let you marry them then"