Peter hugged Nat and Nat hugged him back like it was second nature. She had a warm smile on her face and one crept upon my lips. Seeing her so relaxed was nice, especially because she didn't let her resolve drop so easily.

"Congratulations on the engagement." Peter grinned, "I know the wedding is going to be amazing."

"Thank you, Peter." Nat smiled, "How's May doing?"

Peter smiled wider at the mention of his aunt, "She's doing really good. I think her and Happy are dating, which is... weird, but if he makes her happy that's all I care about."

"You both should come over for dinner sometime." Natalia offered.

I walked over towards Natalia and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, rubbing my sweaty face against her cheek making her groan and then laugh.

"You're gross." Nat giggled.

I laughed, kissing her cheek as she pressed herself further into my arms.

"Revna." Carol sang with amusement in her eyes, "Natasha has a surprise for you."

Wanda giggled and Nat narrowed her eyes at Carol making the blonde woman laugh under her breath. I looked at the ginger in my arms and raised an eyebrow, my curiosity spiking as I wondered what it could be.

"Which I will show her. When the time is right." Nat said.

"Let us know when you do, we won't stop over for a week." Carol chuckled, "Sex animals I tell you."

Peter blushed before coughing awkwardly.

"Well we're gonna go. Hang soon?" Carol asked Nat and Wanda, both of them agreeing and I said my goodbyes to them and Peter.

When they left, Nat wrapped her arms around my waist and tucked her head under my chin, closing her eyes as I held her close.

"How was your day with the girls?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"It was nice. What did you and Peter do? I saw the pack of cookies upstairs."

I laughed, "He taught me how to play Minecraft. It was pretty fun actually."

Nat smiled, kissing my lips a few times, "He looks up to you. And before you protest, I think it's adorable. He can't hang out with Tony all the time."

I smiled softly, kissing her again, "I'm gonna shower and get cleaned up. Then when I come back, we should start talking about our wedding."

"What if we just eloped right here?" Nat asked, putting her hands in the back pockets of my jeans.

I snorted, "I would love nothing more than to marry you in the sweaty training room, looking like a mess."

"You still look sexy to me." Natalia shrugged, her emerald eyes batting innocently at me.

I giggled, shaking my head at her, "only you, Natalia."

"Go shower. I'll be waiting for you in the living room."

-

After my shower, I dried my hair and got dressed in some sweats and a simple white t-shirt, grabbing a hoodie just in case I got cold. I met Nat in the kitchen who had her hair up in a messy bun, one of my shirts just barely covering her lower half as her black thong stood out. She leaned forward, staring at a piece of paper on the coffee table with her bottom lip between her teeth. Her gaze was focused on the paper while she twirled the pen between her fingers.

"You're so beautiful." I commented softly, kissing the back of her neck as I positioned myself behind her, each leg on the other side of her body. I placed my hands on her shoulders and began massaging the muscle.

Nat moaned in content, leaning back into me some, "that feels good."

"What are you writing?" I asked, peaking over her shoulder at the paper.

"Well, I was thinking we could make a list of wedding ideas. Where we wanted to get married, the guest list. All that kind of stuff."

I nodded slowly, still massaging her shoulders, "I could get married in a courthouse and be happy."

Natalia scoffed, "I'm sure you could."

"Hey, I want whatever you want." I told her, dropping my hands to her thighs.

She nodded, "This is about both of us, okay? I don't want to be the only one making decisions."

"Okay. Then give me some time to think."

Natalia nodded and looked away, her lips pursing some and I knew she was getting inside of her head. I turned her face to look towards me, kissing her lips softly, "It's not that I don't care, I just have never thought about this happening to me. I never thought I'd date anybody, let alone plan a wedding. I want to make sure the night is perfect for you. I know you want it about us, but I'll be happy with whatever you decide because at the end of the day, I'm still marrying you."

Nat sighed, cupping my cheek, "Oh, Revna. I love you with my entire being. You're my light at the end of the tunnel."

I laughed breathlessly against her lips, "that's my line."

Nat giggled, ghosting her lips over mine, "shut up and kiss me."

I grinned, kissing her slowly, inching my hand closer to her core and before I could tease her clit, Natalia pulled back.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." She licked her swollen lips.

"What is it?"

"I was thinking that we wait to have sex until our honeymoon. You know, build the tension so it's even better."

My eyes bugged out of my head, "Starting now?"

"Yeah."

I groaned, "Natalia you kill me. Sex with you is always so amazing. I don't know what I'm gonna do"

"I know I always find ways to torture you and bring you pain."

I looked at her, a smirk tugging at my lips, "And yet you always kiss it better."

Nat sucked in a shape breath, smashing her lips against mine within a second and we were back to making out. I grabbed her by the back of the neck while her hand tangled in my shirt.

"So is that a yes? We'll wait?"

I opened my eyes, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and nodded my head, "We'll wait. But I know we're going to end up breaking everything in that room."

Nat laughed, "Exactly."